Aim Cloner Source cont.

Thread: Aim Cloner Source cont.

Question Aim Cloner Source cont.

The other thread closed due to antipoints, not to me, but to a replyer who coulnd't help but be negative and unhelpfull. I was asking if any one knew where to find the code to sign on multiple aims, not a client, but the source (an aim cloner). I have checked out and have Gaim's source, but Gaim does not support multiple aims sign'd on at once, so that does me no good. If any one knows how to do this, or knows where I could possably obtain the source, let me know please! Normally I just use VBheaven, but they are down for remodling untill 2k3....

Thanks again in advance
    Ron Paul: Hope for America
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

no GNU clients for AIM yet? lol
    Analog = Classical
    Digital = Techno

There are GNU clients for aim. A few of them exactly . On of them is Gaim but what he is asking is to have multiple accounts signed on at once. Not if there are any,

Sorry dont know of any
    Violence breeds violence
    we need a world court
    not a republican with his hands covered in oil and military hardware lecturing us on world security!

Holy geez 6 negs for one post i made on this thread im sorry if i made anyone mad or im sorry about my rude comment

Went looking and found this, hope it helps you out

There is an open source client that you could look at as well : Everybuddy

This client is really geared toward those running *nix, but most of the ideas are sound.
    It seems as though powertoad5000 has about the best solution for you with a Windows environment.

Best of luck.
    \"I believe that you can reach the point where there is no longer any difference between developing the habit of pretending to believe and developing the habit of believing.\"

What the heck is that for?
    [glowpurple]LilDraganon the power of the @[/glowpurple]
    [glowpurple]I am the one who trains like a maniac to have the power to force his opponent body into the shape of a pretzel and gently pin him down to the mat so his mommy can come and cuttle him![/glowpurple]

Re: Aim Cloner Source cont.

I have checked out and have Gaim's source, but Gaim does not support multiple aims sign'd on at once, so that does me no good.
    I don't know what version you were looking at, but Gaim does support multiple usernames signed on at once.

Well thanks for all the help, the version of Gaim i have doesn't support multiple, so it's nice to know the new one does! Hopefully this will be all I need.

You all rock!
    Ron Paul: Hope for America
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Originally posted here by cross
    ...the version of Gaim i have doesn't support multiple
    Hmm...that's unusual. Every version of Gaim I've used since I started using it over a year ago has supported multiple logins.