Thread: Dude.. I'm sorry.

Dude.. I'm sorry.

bah, I was shocked by the replies to my previous post, I have NO idea what you guys were talking about, I never put in my email address on that website, and I never put in anyone elses either, I never got spammed, Because I never put anything in that would let them spam me.. Perhaps you did something different to me, But Thats hardly my fault, I don't see why you have to be so damnably negative all the time..

Some people have problems...
    Raphael spoke, saying Caine, son of Adam, son of Eve, your brother Abel forgives you your sin will you not repent, and accept the mercy of the Almighty?\" And Caine said to Raphael \"Not by Abel`s forgiveness, but mine own, will be forgiven.\"
    http://www.antionline.com/sig.php?id=228

Notice how that website says something along the lines of 'you are now a zombie, and you must lure people to this URL and eat their brain' i.e. 'we're taking advantage of your incredible boredom to popup **** all over these people's screens'. It's funny how true the zombie thing is...

In that case

I only had one webpage load in the background, and It's almost impossible these days to find a non advertising supported webpage.. Thats just one of the ways they do those ad's..
    However, I'm using Privoxy, and it's meant to stop popup ad's etc, So perhaps There were more pages load that I didn't know about, in which case, I truly am sorry, But It still is NOT my fault, I had no way to know it did that.

Yes though, It was pure stupidity... But it made me laugh at how just plain dumb it was.. I didn't think that was painful...

The antipoints system is strange.. The fact of the matter is, people can be banned simply by one guy taking a disliking to you.. all he has to do is get a few friends to gang up on you... Each post you make add negative points...
    I've been reading some of the past posts, and some of the people who have been banned, would seem to be perfectly peaceful.. Not impolite, not mean, not even stupid, downright helpful in some cases.. so why were they banned?

This is totally off topic, and its a rant on someone who didn't deserve to be ranted at, my apologies, I was merely.. Injured by the downright insensitivity of some people.

(I'll probably be banned now. hah...)
    Raphael spoke, saying Caine, son of Adam, son of Eve, your brother Abel forgives you your sin will you not repent, and accept the mercy of the Almighty?\" And Caine said to Raphael \"Not by Abel`s forgiveness, but mine own, will be forgiven.\"

Dickhead.

I gave you a whole stack of positive points just so you wouldn't get banned (with the comment "just relax") as a kind of "second chance".......But you STILL can't let it go....

Good luck. You're gonna need it.

this is a security site. people around here dont like to see stupid links that only take advantage of stupid people. there's many threads here that deal with spam and the ways of . spammers. we're the ones that are responsible for keeping spam off of networks and you come here and post a link aimed at getting it on. Its obvious that you don't know what in hell we're talking about. Thats all the more reason you should stop getting huffy, hang around here and learn something. But, if you don't know what you're doing this isn't the place to do just whatever you want. it isn't appreciated.

i realize that you didn't do it to harm anyone. it was meant to be amusing which is why i just told you instead of giving you negative points but neg. points our the community's way of telling you, they don't like what you posted. don't get bent out of shape, just learn from it.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Not only was it an irresponsible link to give, as there are certainly more than enough people out there that would fall for it all on their own, without you guiding us there, it is an incredibly stupid site, not funny at all.

Even though you didn't intend any harm or do anything on purpose, why in the world would you think it was funny? How could you think it was not for the purpose of spamming? I use an ad-blocker and still got the part that asked for "friends" emails. Clearly a spam attempt.

Because I never put anything in that would let them spam me.. Perhaps you did something different to me, But Thats hardly my fault, I don't see why you have to be so damnably negative all the time..

Some people have problems...
    Comments like that are what will get your ass in trouble around here. When you make a mistake, say sorry, deal with it and don't take and turn around to the others that they have they problem! That is just plain childish.

well then

Alright, i get the picture, And like I said, I'm sorry, I didn't get anything asking me to put in addy's, and I didn't realise one opened. However, As I said before, and as all of you kindly pointed out, It was stupid.. I just find stupid things funny.. I watch cartoons, I'm a subgenius, I mean, That webpage was Pure bulldada, (look it up at www.subgenius.com - This one is NOT a link meant to be clicked, its merely the only place I suspect you'll find that word.)

It was meant to be oh so clever, and its not, its just stupid, and the guy who made it STILL thinks he's a genius.. Which means I was more laughing at him than the webpage..

I'm not trying to excuse myself, in anyway, I just thought that people would appreciate a bit of stupid mindless humour.. You can't go through life being NOTHING but serious, thats why I put it in the general chitchat forum, and not in some security section...

I see now I was wrong to do so, I thought it would make people laugh, instead it made them angry.

By the by, to the guy who said he'd given me points to stop me being banned, i wasn't refering to that as why I would be banned, I was refering to my new post that went off topic. It was a Joke... Apparently my sense of humour is... somewhat different to the people here.

You win some you lose some.. nevermind...

Re: well then

Originally posted here by broken_bloom
    Alright, i get the picture, And like I said, I'm sorry, I didn't get anything asking me to put in addy's, and I didn't realise one opened. However, As I said before, and as all of you kindly pointed out, It was stupid.. I just find stupid things funny.. I watch cartoons, I'm a subgenius, I mean, That webpage was Pure bulldada, (look it up at www.subgenius.com - This one is NOT a link meant to be clicked, its merely the only place I suspect you'll find that word.)

It was meant to be oh so clever, and its not, its just stupid, and the guy who made it STILL thinks he's a genius.. Which means I was more laughing at him than the webpage..

I'm not trying to excuse myself, in anyway, I just thought that people would appreciate a bit of stupid mindless humour.. You can't go through life being NOTHING but serious, thats why I put it in the general chitchat forum, and not in some security section...

I see now I was wrong to do so, I thought it would make people laugh, instead it made them angry.

By the by, to the guy who said he'd given me points to stop me being banned, i wasn't refering to that as why I would be banned, I was refering to my new post that went off topic. It was a Joke... Apparently my sense of humour is... somewhat different to the people here.

You win some you lose some.. nevermind...
    I posted this on your anti-point status, and now will post it here for all to see.

At least you seem to be willing to learn. Be kool, guy.

Carenath
    [gloworange] Windows XP = Windows Xtra Problems[/gloworange]

Banned
    I've made dumb post in the past but you should be very happy that your still in the green. I was grey and sometimes even in the red for months intil I redeemed myself.