Thread: a curiosity question

a curiosity question

Are newbies such as I allowed to post antipoints? Is this only for more advanced members? I looked and couldn't find this particular bit of information Thanks Auntie
    For hundreds of years the brain was physically capable of the thoughts of a Galelio or an Aristotle among people who had not yet learned to count to ten. Much of that equipment is still unused and waiting.

You should be able to, the minimum amount of APs you need is 50(which you have) and I think about 20 posts are needed as well. You should read jehny's post in this thread. He knows quite a bit.

Or you could just assign APs to some post, and see how they turn out in your AP center. If they're grey, it means they don't count as of yet.
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

Auntie,my opinion is this.I think it doesn't matter to people how much antipoints they receive for a post .....mmm..maybe this came out wrong. What I am trying to tell you is that as much as we all appreciate receiving antipoints,at the same time people like to hear what you think of their posts.So although you might only see a grey dot or maybe your first greenie now,the comments that go with your antipoint reward on a post does count a lot.I for one value that because that is what this site is all about(learning,respect and value people's opinions.)

Most of the time people will not only give you antipoints but also post a reply as well.

regards
    v/man
    Practise what you preach.