The Art Of Deception

Thread: The Art Of Deception

The Art Of Deception

I have just finished reading "The Art Of Deception" by Kevin Minnick. It is the best book about security or lack of in general that i have read. I highly recomend it.

might wanna post this one in the books review board

Mmm…a…this is an interesting article. I think it is worth mentioning to AO members. Where do I post it…???Aaagh what the heck, I have been negged so many times so who cares? Do you think the FAQ’s are just there for the fun of it? Man, the least you could have done was to either ask!!!!!, or to check the discussion forums. Is it really that hard?We all went through this, but there is a right way and a wrong way.
    Practise what you preach.

Dont forget to mention that KM got social engineered himself .... check the threads
    assembly.... digital dna ?

It's a gas!
    C'mon people, give the guy a break!
    Hes been negged big time since he joined AO, what happened to welcoming new members and giving them the benefit of doubt.

This guy has posted in three threads and to be honest his posts haven't been that bad compared to some ive seen.

And this one for instance, he posted a review, all be it brief, about a book in the wrong forum, so fking what!

Sorry for the rant, i just feel sorry for the guy

r3b00+

What was it you liked so much about the book? You haven't really said what you find so great about it, so that's not really a very compelling endorsement. I'm curious to hear your impressions, and if you want to post a more in-depth review in the book review forum it might be a good chance to get rid of some of those negs.

Just a suggestion.
    Do what you want with the girl, but leave me alone!

This happened to all of us at some stage.Thanks for all the negs guys,best is I did not even neg the guy!...I gave him some greenies!!!!!!!!
    Practise what you preach.