Microsoft Ghost

Thread: Microsoft Ghost

Banned

Talking Microsoft Ghost

Well, I got this on my email today !

Bill Gates is laying at the beach and reads the news paper. Suddenly he discovers a bottle in the sea. He takes it and opens it.

A ghost appears and says: "I have been trapped for 100 years. As a reward
    you can make a wish."

Bill Gates things about it and suddenly says: "This is the map of Yugoslavia.
    I want peace for this country."

Ghost: "I can do a lot, but this ? Don't you have another wish ?"

Bill Gates: "Ok. The whole world hates Microsoft because we want to conquer
    the software-market. I want you to stop that."

The Ghost thinks about it and says: "Show me the map again."

paladin

Good luck Microsoft you are going to need it...lol.Good one paladin.
    Practise what you preach.

Ted is laying at the beach reading the news paper. Suddenly he discovers a lamp on the shore. He takes it and rubs on it

A genie appears and says: "I have been trapped for 100 years. As a reward I will grant you one wish."

Ted says "I want you to build me a bridge between Los Angeles and Hawaii. That way if the whole island sinks, people can get off before it's too late."

Genie: "Whoa, that's a lot for me to worry about. Where am I gonna get all that ashphalt? The steel? The paint for the lines on the road? I don't know much about engineering either, and you're asking me to plant 6 mile high support columns in the middle of the ocean to hold this thing up! And on top of all thatm I haven't grantred a wish for over a hundred years, so I'm a little rusty. See if you can think af another wish.

The man pauses for a minute, and then comes up with another wish. "Ah! Yes! Here's a better one anyway - I want to understand women."

So the genie stops to think for a brief moment, looks at the man and asks "You want two lanes or four?"
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

nice one paladin, hey guyz , is microsoft really that bad ?

THE question of all questions. That is not so simple an answer as you would like. I would suggest reading some M$ hate propaganda websites for news of what M$ is doing lately and why thier products are so crappy.

The short answer - Microsoft develops an inferior product to almost any other on the market. Less secure, less stable, and eats system resources like they're going out of style. Then they install their software on every new desktop on the planet, forcing people to buy it. If they cared about thier product or the people running it instead of thier bottom line so much, it would be a great product. However, they do not.
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!