WHAT did President Bush just say?!?

Thread: WHAT did President Bush just say?!?

Exclamation WHAT did President Bush just say?!?

Needless to say the possibilities are endless...or are they? How many speeches can the AO community make from this? I'd be interested to see the results posted here.

Check out this site (flash required) and see what you can make our President say!

Make Your Own Bush Speech

ENJOY!

\"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don\'t Get Sucked Into Jet Engines\"

Banned
    Hahaha! that is funny. I can make him say some pretty weird things. wish there was a submission type thing so there can be a contest on who can make the coolest speech.

Good one! nice link, yea i bet you will get some pretty creative ones out of that.

Now if you can just get a puppet string with his daddy controlling it.
    IT WOULD BE PERFECT!!!

ROFL

Caine

This is silly!!

We all have our own thing to say, the question is will it make a difference? I am trying to say that we can make Bush say what ever we want on a site, but can we really get the world out there to the world? Can we make bush change his mind about this war thing? I believe that it will be really silly to just sit there and type up what we would like Bush to say. I am not against this post, but i just find it useless to type all the stuff that we would like bush to say, but it won't make a difference.