Thread: Know what ticks me off...

Exclamation Know what ticks me off...

Some websites now display a message box saying that they see a pop killer present and the message will continue until you disable it that bothers me. But hey people gota make a living.

And that happened on what site???
    \"Nuts!\"- Commanding General 101st Airborne Division Dec 1944 in answer to German request that he surrender Bastogne during the Battle of the Bulge
    Life has a certian flavor for those who have fought and risked it all that the sheltered and protected can never experience.- John Stewart Mill
    White, Hetrosexual, Christian male. I own guns, hunt, eat meat, burn wood, and my wife wears fur... Any questions?

Well, it is in the general chit chat forum which right under the name says "speak about whatever is on your mind". I havn't been around these forums too long but I've seen tons of people talking about which programs they use to stop ads/popups. So I see nothing wrong with him sharing what he's found. Although a link to a page that does it would be nice.

-gunder

Yeah, they do have to make a living, just at our expense!

Well, it is in the general chit chat forum which right under the name says "speak about whatever is on your mind". I havn't been around these forums too long but I've seen tons of people talking about which programs they use to stop ads/popups. So I see nothing wrong with him sharing what he's found. Although a link to a page that does it would be nice.
    I agree that he put it in the right forum gunder that's why I didn't neg him.... It would have been nice to know which site/s he was talking about though...
    \"Nuts!\"- Commanding General 101st Airborne Division Dec 1944 in answer to German request that he surrender Bastogne during the Battle of the Bulge
    Life has a certian flavor for those who have fought and risked it all that the sheltered and protected can never experience.- John Stewart Mill
    White, Hetrosexual, Christian male. I own guns, hunt, eat meat, burn wood, and my wife wears fur... Any questions?