Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Best Wishes John

Have fun, chief. Hope all goes well.

i'm scared. i dont like change.

JP, all i can say is it was an honor to get to meet you in person while i had the chance.

you have created something fantastic here and i suppose you can tell already that everyone appreciates it.

and like everyone else, i wish you the best in whatever you decide to do.

and thanks for the chinese food.
    just like water off a duck\'s back... I AM HERE.

for CMOS help, check out my CMOS tut?

Good luck for the future

I have only been here about 6 months, and I've learned a few things along the way. And as much as I would hate for things to change around here, I can understand a person's need to move on to bigger and better things. I wish you well, and I hope you will consider AO members wanting to take it off your hands as seen in ViktorKaum's thread, if they meet your requirements.
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

Good luck JP, sorry to see you go I just hope the site doesn't change too much.
    \"SI JE PUIS\"

First off, good luck jp, i just got the mass email and decided to check out the site again, i haven't been on here in awhile, but it kinda sucks, what if some lame company buys it and tears the site down, just to put up one of those lame link pages. I have seen that happen to many popular sites that shutdown or go up for sale.....
    [gloworange]Website
    File Server

[/gloworange]

Good luck with your research.

Best wishes,
    - Remote_Access_
    “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” - Martin Luther King, Jr.