hi Guys,

Found these files in my systems startup (WinXP PRo)

IMJPMIG.EXE /Spoil /remAdvdef /Migration32
Dumprep 0 -k

No New software in the last 5days..

Now How did this come to my attention?

Daughter (good to have someone else to blame) was hunting for (suprise suprise) Music on the Kazaa network..(Kazaalite).. left the room.. I came in half an hour later to find the machine frozen..
Reset.. restarted ok..
Wouldn't dial into the ISP.. REset the external Modem.. restarted ok
Started Musicmatch to play some good old rock and roll.. ACDC if you must know..OK
dial in to ISP OK.. connected to AO aOK..
Started "Outlook" (ok shoot me ).. Ok, went to reply to a friends email (recieved 4 days ago and read several times ) machine grinds to a halt.. mouse pauses in one spot for a 10 to 20 seconds (read Eternity).. the music is worse.. (I won't describe it here. but "Highway to hell" sound realy funny)
After a minute or 3 trying to shut down open progs, ie Outlook, musicmatch.. and with out my trying, Norton 2002 AV is shut down (well the error message said that the OS felt that it wasn't responding and would be shut down..
By this time I managed to have the task manager up.. suprise the CPU was running at 100% and I couldn't see the running processes..
By now Zonealarm was being shut down..
HDD activity started to pick up as did the Send activity on the MOdem..
RESET again..
brought it up in safemode, checked the registry.. nothing strange
Checked the startup in the config utility.. and this is where I found strange program entries..
Currently attempting to do a "on line virus scan"..
Oh did I say I disabled that pair in the startup.. well I have and that is how I seem to be able to type this.. Once the online scan is run i will attempt to re run Outlook and see what happens..
My NAV defs are dated 13 Nov 2002 ? but attempting to update tonight has lead to a "All is OK" response..

any thought on these files? that first one is sus.. very sus..

cheers..