Meetings?

Thread: Meetings?

Meetings?

Anyone interested in adding a site feature to help organize meetings?? Something such as 2600 meetings?? Is there enough interest in something like that? I know I'd be willing to help organize one locally...
    Share on Google+

No- AO members are usually old and frail ;-)
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...
    Share on Google+

I'm old not frail, and I got a life work brings enough meeting into my day besides you have to sit at meetings and sometimes so long you get zits on the rear end.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg
    Share on Google+

I've seen something like this proposed enough times,but it never seems to go through.I'd be willing to do it if it's close enough that I don't have to drive more than 12 hours(keep in mind that I'm in the midwest,so that leaves a pretty big range).
    [shadow]I don\'t believe in anarchy.If you\'re not smart enough to beat the system it\'s your problem. [/shadow]

Share on Google+

I think we are all too spread out. I live in the middle of nowhere in western NY.
    Share on Google+

I'd like to see something like this, but not sure enough people would do it...
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...
    Share on Google+

It all depands on how big the community will grow.
    I just hoope that if meetings do happen that the service secret will not be doing the same as for the 2600 meetings...
    assembly.... digital dna ?
    Share on Google+