Better Idea

Thread: Better Idea

Better Idea

Ok this is humor people no matter what elete groupe you may think you fit into I do not purpose life in persion for crackers and script kiddies lets do it this way http://news.myway.com/odd/article/id/282033|oddlyenough|11-18-2002::09:05|reuters.html hey it Reuters News, sort of an 1800 run them out on a rail US tar and feather thing LOL Only thing us in the US we can up it by making it a Jack-Ass to funny!
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

heya, made the article URL into a hyper link because of the | in the URL.

clicky clicky

El Diablo

Sorry see what free means now days, Thanks El that pesky | thingy LOL was why I am still laughing. Latest trick is in the as usual script..looks across Lake Washington to M$ humm what ya gonna buy next and market as you invent?

Do the clicky clickk thing El posted
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg