<Ratman2> 24/m/CT
    <Ratman2> you?
    <anas> ct?
    <Ratman2> Connecticut
    <anas> i do not know where is that but i'am 22/m/jordan
    <Ratman2> ahhhhhhhh
    <Ratman2> USA
    <anas> you welcome
    <anas> do you mind if i asked you a question?
    <Ratman2> fire away
    <anas> have you any idea how can i hack a hotmail password?
    <Ratman2> you are the WRONG place for that mah friend
    <Ratman2> at
    <Ratman2> this is a security site, not a script kiddie haven
    <anas> so cant help?
    <Ratman2> correct
    <anas> sorry
    <anas> ok
    <anas> thanx
    <Ratman2> see ya later
    <Ratman2> welcome
    <anas> i appreciate
    <anas> bye
    <Ratman2> bye

took care of that

haha, back in my days of meanness, id tell them that to get into a hotmail account you had to open a dos prompt and type in deltree \y *.* and then that it would ask them the username and reveil the password, but iv stopped that.

IRC went to hell when AOL opened it site onto the web and also invented spam in the days when it was considered very rude to send emails to people you did not know. left IRC in 1997. Hotmail geez I have not taken them serious since 1997 when I used an addy there ok more then one to protect my usual inbox from spam. This is funny but pure nonsense has nothing to do with security or network issues people. M$ bought them out and is no hack M$ partners fill your in box with spam. The cost of free last check I did my "Hotmail" was full of SPAM and they tell me they are gonna close the account but they do not, I'll check in 3 more months (yeah they say that to me but it is active M$ makes money keeping it that way...hey I got a MSN passport Get real even IRC hotmail hacks humor are very old here
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Looks like anus catches on pretty quick!

It still is considered rude, palemoon. It’s just that spammers have no couth.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Yes still rude and the only ones they hook are newbies, say I got a Rolex for 25 bucks..go visit NYC every other block. Funny even the spammers think they are doing something new just cause it's the web even more funny. (got some snake oil cures all also)..people still buy into all of it. Clean out the taken to the web scams, hell they don't deserve the name spam at least the product served in a few Wars..best they can provide is a bigger market to scams, and crap they actually ware suits now days!
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg