Excited and proud..

Thread: Excited and proud..

Excited and proud..

Hi guys,
    I just saw that my status has turned to antionline member!!!!!!!!Hey man this feels great .Well I just want to make use of this opportunity to thank everybody for all the help I got and especially for the opportunity to help others. I am still learning the ropes regarding security, and JP although you decided to leave us; I thank you as well again for creating such a wonderful site.I can't believe how fast this went.

I personally think that this site of ours has a lot of potential, and we can only improve on what we have learned so far.

Thanks again
    vanman
    Practise what you preach.

Good Job! Keep up the good work! I hope someday I will see you as a senior member.
    I read somewhere you shouldn\'t always believe what you read so what the Hell am I supposed to do?

I will soon know how you feel right now. As for now, congratualtions and keep up all the good work. -ebo

Alright v_man!! Congrats and good luck!
    I love pizza...........Do you?

go go go, great job man I've got a long way 2 go still.

by this u reach ur second feeling stage of being " Excited and proud " lol

Congratulations bro keep it up.

such a thread gives a good push for the newbies to do good and keep aside the kiddo work and be more Serious about AO site.

good luck to all bro
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

Ha! now we have a new problem with our loving members on Ao. I am apparently a "post whore" for congratualating vanman on his post status. (I was negged recently for my reply to vanman's thread.) Hey, whoever negged me, why don't you stop accusing people. Don't you think we have enough to deal with right now with NeoAcid5000 and all this antipoint **** without you accusing others as "post whores"?
    I read somewhere you shouldn\'t always believe what you read so what the Hell am I supposed to do?

Thanks to all the people who see this for what it is.I am just so tired of all the people who just go negging around because they have nothing better to do.I was just showing my gratitude for what we receive on this site, free of charge!!!!!!!!!!!!I want to thank the person especially who negged me with the message"(if this is not a craving for antipoints I do not know what is")My main objective is to get to "antionline addict"where I can be of help in the technical side of things more intensively.If thanking people for helping me getting there is so wrong then personally these""negging spineless cowards can go to hell for all I care.""
    Practise what you preach.