Thread: Dunno

Unhappy Dunno

I'm not exactly sure why, but many people seem to be upset with me. If I offended you or upset you in any way, I'm sorry. I can't change it because it's the past, but I'm trying to learn from my past mistakes.
    I love pizza...........Do you?

In my book you're ok. Don't sweat it pal.

I dont think I understand how those two things go together.. The fact that their websites arent working with your ISP shouldn't have anything to do with a personal firewall.

On the firewall side of the question, are you looking for something High end or just a firewall? I can recommend a couple for you if you are just looking for free ones or cheapo ones

My favorite
    I dont think I understand how those two things go together.. The fact that their websites arent working with your ISP shouldn't have anything to do with a personal firewall.

On the firewall side of the question, are you looking for something High end or just a firewall? I can recommend a couple for you if you are just looking for free ones or cheapo ones

My favorite
    www.tinysoftware.com free good firewall

there are also
    Zone alarm
    Black ice and many more

If you are looking for a linux solution, if you get a book and read up on it, firewalls are pretty easy to get a handle on and take some good work to perfect them

Hope this helps
    Duct tape.....A whole lot of Duct Tape
    Spyware/Adaware problem click
    here

Some Assembly Required ShagDevil's Avatar
    Pretty lame an open forum should make you feel that way 1Pizza. I'm guessing you were badgered at one point or another from some anal retentive schmuk. No worries. You seem like a nice individual. Worst case scenario, you can always throw your computer out the window
    The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his - George Patton

You haven't done anything to me, but from what I hear, you complained about a thread being closed and/or getting negged. I don't think people like it when people create threads about bitching of any kind (unless Microsoft ). So, some people might frown that act. If you redeem yourself with tutorials and helpful posts, I'm sure some people will forgive you. Then again, maybe some people won't..

EDIT: Oh, and also my friend who wants to remain nameless said you pm'ed him begging for antipoints and/or some form of an alliance. I don't think people should beg for antipoints, they should earn them. I don't know what my friend meant by an alliance, but he said it's something that is definitely frowned upon here.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Well getting kicked out of the house is depressing but how with no place to live do you manage a connect, a library, friend? Fact is stuff costs money fight the system you have little of it. Not unlike here fight the system be lame it hits you real fast. Look at this as a dose of reality many users here looks at Jehnny has gone through many things far worse made mistakes even here and real life but learned from them and is still well accepted here and real life has also changed for him I'd quess. Me I ramble lol people read my post time and again and sometimes find a clue. Me I grow and I change cause if I do not then I'll be dead, learn to take the hits as well as the good times. Not all like me nor I like all but get along with most I do seem to do ...well most the time, I gotta check with my wife she may have a complaint today LOL (humor). Now where is my honey dew list...the dog ate it!
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg