non-Tech, "Medicine in my country "

Thread: non-Tech, "Medicine in my country "

non-Tech, "Medicine in my country "

British doctor says "Medicine in my country is so advanced that we can take a kidney out of one man put it in another and have him looking for work in six weeks."

A German doctor says, "That's nothing, we can take a lung out of one person put it in another and have him looking for work in four weeks."

A Russian doctor says, "In my country medicine is so advanced we can take half a heart out of one person put it in another and have them both looking for work in two weeks."

An American doctor, not to be outdone, says, "You guys are way behind, we just took a man with no brain out of Texas, put him in the White House, and now half the country is looking for work, and the other half preparing for war...

HA! Good One.

I'm still in awe over the fact that the Pretzeldent uses the terms (please do not grade me on the following spelling) "crawdaded" and "skeedaddled".
    I\'d rather die on my feet than live my life on my knees.

(Emiliano Zapata, a Mexican revolutionary in the early 1900s)

so true, so true - Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.