For the last few weeks, someone on an IRC server has attempted to kill my system and it won't stop.

I have been banned from the server (PM me for a reason if you want unless you want to know here) but somehow this person keeps attempting non stop to screw my system up. So far this attacker did far worse but his manange to bypass my Firewall and changed my Norton's settings and such to bring me down.

I need help badly as I don't know how much longer I can last with the constent attacks, its been the 4th attack this week on me and I don't know how much longer this will keep going for.

I have a change of IP and hostmask everytime I connect but the main part of my login name is always the same so how there finding me that easy... I have no idea...

I am running this setup

P266, AS61111 mother board, 64 Megs ram
8 Meg PCI video card
16 Meg ESS Technowledgy sound card
56 k Modem and 10/100 network card
Windows 98 (non-SC for a reason)
Black ICE and Norton's 2002

I know its a poor setup but thats all I like, I'm not interested in super powered mother of systems, there just not me but I know theres a few things there that should be upgraded (ram being one...).

I still have the IP and attack list of when I was attacked and everything else including the list of trojins and virii that hit me...

Please... someone help me... today at 4 am now for me... I am shaking cronicly and scared...