Newbie Question Here

Thread: Newbie Question Here

Newbie Question Here

What are the conference rooms that are under the "earned site benefits" label? I looked for the answer on the "Site FAQS" page but didn't find it. I know what they earned site benefits show, but "conference rooms". Thank you in advance for those who don't flame me.
    I read somewhere you shouldn\'t always believe what you read so what the Hell am I supposed to do?

Heya,

/me points towards this thread.
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

Conference rooms are a private area where a group of people can go to discuss things and keep their conversation off the main forums. You simply create a room with a key/password and invite people to join in by giving them the key.

Cheers:
    DjM

they're forums by invitation only. If you have that feature you can start one and invite people or you can be invited to one someone else starts
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Thank you very much
    I read somewhere you shouldn\'t always believe what you read so what the Hell am I supposed to do?