Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TI-83+ BASIC Tutorial

http://epsstore.ti.com/webs/SearchResults.asp?reload=y

Nevertheless, it is still cheap, 36.18 Euros according to the above web site.

Kwiep
    well, I don't know what you're looking at, but 36 euro for a cable wich consists of parts I can buy for like 0.05 euro is not cheap imo, even if my name was Bill Gates
    I build one myself already wich took me like not even a minute (it takes at least 15 minutes to go to a shop and get it) and it costed me nothing

and it works to
    Double Dutch

Wow, this brings back so many memories of high school! I had a 83+ and I still my 92 and 89. I wrote so many games on the 83. /me relishes in the memories.. I was what they called a "calc nerd" lol. It is suprisingly easy to program on those calcs (89 and 92 somewhat more difficult) and I was amazed at what you could do with them. Here in the states the Graph-Link was only 15 dollars at Best Buy and it came with the software, but my Link quit working after awhile and I was in college so the awe of the TI-Basic wore off and then came C. Which I wasnt very good at anyway..... I think I'm going to go play with my calculator now....
    -Kris
    --Kristoph

neel said:

well, I don't know what you're looking at, but 36 euro for a cable wich consists of parts I can buy for like 0.05 euro is not cheap imo, even if my name was Bill Gates
    I admit I'm not that familiar with European currency, but if you can build one for cheaper that's great!

Senior since the 3 dot era
    36 Euro means something like + 36 US$

RE: Tut

Actually programming the TI-83+ is really easy and you shouldn't write a tutorial on it because it's in the manual. A good tutorial would be for ASM because it's pretty hard to find a good one. As someone did say www.ticalc.org has lot of stuff for ASM.

ticalc.org does have a lot of tutorials on ASM programming, but they are almost all written to be compatable with the "Table Assembler", which generates less-than-perfect code. I prefer using the ZiLOG ZDS. You can get it at www.zilog.com. http://education.ti.com/ has tutorials compatable with the ZDS if you look hard enough.