Well, I guess this was inevitable:

CRACKER THREATENS MEGAWORM IF U.S. ATTACKS IRAQ | News: Computerworld
    A virus writer sympathetic to al-Qaeda said he will release a
    "three-in-one megaworm" named Scezda that combines features from
    SirCam, Klez and Nimda if the United States attacks Iraq. Melhacker,
    as he is known, is believed to have had a hand in the
    VBS.OsamaLaden@mm, Melhack, Kamil, BleBla.J and Nedal worms. Experts
    acknowledge such a worm would be difficult to stop, but caution that
    Melhacker has not had much success propagating worms.

Cheers:
    DjM

This brings up a good question, "What can we do (Antionline members) to fight back against the terrorists in Afganastan?" Hack their government websites? (i wouldn't do that), Catch the one or ones who are threating the U.S., if so, how would we do that before they strike? Or are we just going to sit around and let it happen?
    I read somewhere you shouldn\'t always believe what you read so what the Hell am I supposed to do?

Nice post. I noticed that you inform us for the latest virus before all the other guys. Thanks, keep writing - DjM Writer.

Thank For Information . DJM
    BUt the Qus. What we can Do?

Be ready for it, keep your virus system up-to-date, keep your systems patched, don't except executables on e-mail, keep your fingers crossed.

Cheers:
    DjM

Don't open .bat, .htm, .html files or .scr. Make sure if you have Outlook Express that you have the 6, it doesn't open automatically sites.

I was negged for my question above and for the negged comment their was "you can start by supporting your country"

I do support my country. And why I am I getting negged for that question? It is just stupid that your going to ****ing neg me for a question that wasn't ignorant.
    I read somewhere you shouldn\'t always believe what you read so what the Hell am I supposed to do?

"Hack their government websites?"

the neg part proll came from this pretty idiotic part of your post, now granted you said you wouldnt do that it was still pretty....dumb. i didnt neg you because someone already did but you may wanna edit that post a bit. and how exactly do you support your country?