Thread: NAV Live Update

NAV Live Update

My subscription for Live Update has expired, is there any way to update my virus definitions without having to re-subscribe...students are always short of cash you see.

Infact, I feel i've been ripped off, my verison of NAV 2002 was preinstalled and came with 90 days of updates. However, if i had purchased NAV separately I'd have got a year's worth of updates, that's hardly fair.
    Mama always said, keep your virus definitions up to date.

lol, yea aint that a pain, anyway, norton anti virus isnt too expensive here (like 30 bucks) but im in college to so i know how that feels to need things cheaper so im guna show you the legal way, http://www.downloads.com will give you virus definitions for most anti virus software, just look around and more than likely youll see other things you want and will download, its a pretty good site. also, try uninstalling the norton anti virus and reinstalling it, works for me=) (found out when i reformatted and after i reinstalled everything it said i had another 365 days=) )

If your felling up to it, try the shady method:

p2p, hehe
    It\'s 106 miles to Chicago, we\'ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it\'s dark and we\'re wearing sunglasses.

Hit it!

I think the replies you got in this thread http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=232228 that you started on the same subject, still apply for this thread.

Cheers:
    DjM

It has been a year or two since I had to deal with subscription renewal on Norton AV, but I believe it was 2 or 4 dollars for an entire years subscription. Either pay up, or get one of the free virus checkers, like AVG(I have heard lots of good things about AVG).