Please say stop
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please say stop

Please say stop

With the hollidays comming up and the war on terror in full swing, Petition On Line has set up a site where you can send a "Stop the Iraqi war" message to President Bush. Please take a few seconds and go to here and say "Stop."
    Share on Google+

Thank you CK...what a Christmas present it would be for our children....

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
    Share on Google+

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    Yeah, well Deb I but I bet Saddam has a present of his ownfor us and our children. Anthrax for everyone!!

Can you really take that risk?
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2
    Share on Google+

Originally posted here by debwalin
    Thank you CK...what a Christmas present it would be for our children....

Deb

LOL....Thanks, Deb. Although, I just sarted this thread has a kind of "spoof" of this one.... But still, sign the petition!

Originally posted by Dr Toker
    Anthrax for everyone!!

Wasn't the Anthrax being mailed to people in the US a strain that came from within America itself? I hope you see the irony....

On a side note (& off topic), nice sig Dr Toker. Much better than the "stars" one...
    Share on Google+

But still, sign the petition!
    Bet your ass hon...I did, and I know what thread you were spoofing...
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
    Share on Google+

Hrm.. That sounds like a good idea. Lets leave sadam insane alone so he can build nukes and what not while we just turn our heads and pretend not to notice. Bleh. Take em out.
    “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” - Martin Luther King, Jr.
    Share on Google+

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    Originally posted here by Conf1rm3d_K1ll

Wasn't the Anthrax being mailed to people in the US a strain that came from within America itself? I hope you see the irony....

[/i] [/B]
    That may be true, but so is this.

http://www.jcpa.org/art/brief1-8.htm

The Iraq Biological Weapons Program -- Relevant Facts:
    Iraq's Anthrax Surplus: Iraq developed several biological weapons agents, according to UN documents: anthrax, aflatoxin (causes liver cancer), clostridium botulinum toxin, clostridium perfringens spores, ricin, and wheat smut (for destroying crops). In its final report to the Security Council, UNSCOM determined that Iraq had not accounted for 520 kilograms of yeast extract growth medium specifically for anthrax. This amount of growth medium is sufficient for the production of 26,000 liters of anthrax spores -- more than three times the amount that Iraq declared before the UN. Iraq's planned storage capacity for all its biological agents reached 80,000 to 100,000 liters.

Weaponized Anthrax in Iraq: Anthrax spores were not developed for laboratory use alone, but were actually weaponized on a large scale by Iraq. UNSCOM inspectors found traces of anthrax spores in seven warheads from long-range al-Hussein missiles, with a range of 640 kilometers and thus capable of reaching Israel. Around 200 biological aerial bombs were additionally produced. However, according to the UN, Iraq's most effective biological weapons platform was a helicopter-borne aerosol generator that worked like an insecticide disseminator (perhaps this was intended for domestic use or against Iranian troops close to the Iraqi border). The disseminator was successfully field tested. Dispersal research for biological weapons was conducted by the Salman Pak Technical Research Center. Iraq engaged in genetic engineering research in order to produce antibiotic resistant strains of anthrax spores. The success of this research is unknown.
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2
    Share on Google+

I'm all for negotiations, with people who want to negotiate that is. People like Sadaam Hussein and Adolph Hitler will negotiate only for the purpose of getting what they want. If they can't get it by negotiation they will use force. They will only honestly negotiate when they have no other choice. Look at Sadaam's recent actions. When did he allow inspectors into the country? When it appeared the United Nations was finally getting serious about enforcing the resolutions. I think the correlation between Sadaam's newfound compliance with the UN resolutions and the threat of force is pretty obvious. And I really wonder, if he doesn't have anything to hide, why has he been so reluctant to allow inspections?
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)
    Share on Google+

I commented in the thread that you are trying to spoof, and i said something about me loosing my father from war. I would have to say stop because i do not want a lot of kids out there to be father-less. I am not posting this for sympathy, I just have to agree with Ck and Deb. We can not afford to go to war, we are putting everybody in danger. If saddam has a biological weapon, he will use it as soon as he is attacked. If it do come down to war i would support this country to the fullest extent. I would rather prefer no war, because a lot fo kid will not be spending their christmas with their fathers, or mothers. That is JMHO, and take it as you would take anyother opinion.
    Share on Google+

Personally, I don't think Sadaam Hussein is worth one more dead American or Iraqi for that matter. But his actions with his own people show how ruthless he is. At least in the United States we do have free elections. He doesn't seem to trust his own people to vote. Apparently he uses torture as a tool to enforce his power. He has used biological weapons in the past. Is this really the kind of person we're going to trust?
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)
    Share on Google+