Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please say stop

I agree it would be nice to have a world wide peaceful holiday season but since that is not possible, here is what will happen. We will look at the techincalities from the Gulf War, TECHNICALLY, it never ended, and we are still at war with Iraq and we will notice this. So about going to war, don't be afraid, if we do all that will happen is:

1)We will bomb his 'military' bases until there is nothing left, he will never know that our planes were there until it is too late,
    2) He will send out his tanks in hope of shooting a few of our soldiers, 3
    ) He will bury his tanks in the sand like last time,
    4) We will fly around at night with heat sensors and blow his tanks up, again like last time,
    5) He will recruit every male from age 14 and up to fight for him
    6) We will either take them prisoner or blow them all up
    7) Saddam will surrender AGAIN and we will confiscate all his biological weapons and data reffering to such.
    8) We will complete the cycle X number of times until he is dead and somebody with the capacity to complete a logical thought process comes to power.

That is about how it will work, there may be a few minor variations from my prediction but it will not be a big bloodshed(at least not for the UN forces). In the Gulf War how many people died? 100? Not many more than 100, and most all of those were 'training accidents'.
    I did not come here to tell you how it is going to end, I came here to tell you how it was going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, then I\'m going to tell these people what you don\'t want them to hear.

i dont think we will go to war, at least i hope not. i tend to think that there's a good chance the UN is playing good country/bad country with iraq. (although i do think saddam must be stoped,) The UN is saying "come on saddam, listen to us...i don't know how much longer we can hold george back" with george screaming "let me at'em...let me at'em"

but if im wrong, lets do it to win it!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Bush will go after Iraq whether they find anything or not. Bush is a menace and has fractured US relations worldwide. Al Gore, whether you like him or not, summed up Bush and his actions perfectly: Catastrophic.

Bush is willing to wage war for oil. Cheney, Rumsfeld and the rest are doing it for Israel.
    I\'d rather die on my feet than live my life on my knees.

(Emiliano Zapata, a Mexican revolutionary in the early 1900s)

Well some thoughts will let Bush JR. know just like his daddy I don't like their ways and just cuz daddy didn't do it gives son no right to make his daddy right cause his ways did not make a dent in history go to the outhouse read the sears catalog and get over it. Frankly Sad Man has only been lofted to his position via American Media and DC talking, I say ignore the man the people that live there will deal with their own domestic problems. Not unlike Castro LMAO recall the early 60's don't have to learn about that era . War is really an easy task lots of bucks and the means to support it. But we are talking 3rd world here, has he the ways and means to do the actual infrastructure to do what he is accused of...get real. Yep 9/11 did happen know why because the US had no ways means to place inside people and the very person that is said to plan that was put into his position by you guessed it the US why, well was back in the Cold War days, so the cave dweller took advantage of of what was offered. This war is being fought for real but are the media releases and DC talking saying anything new, nope a repeat of every goverment generation. US should really hold it's mouth and finger pointing before they learn the very things they have caused. Ok that otta make a few hits happen ..LMAO like I place my self worth in greenies or any point system
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Preacherman: It's not about "trusting" Saddam or not trusting him. It's about not being dragged into a war that is in reality(like it's predecessor) economically based. The Bush's have had a hardon for Saddam ever since senior decided he wasn't his friend anymore. You familiar with the Carlyle group? BTW I'm not picking on you, I respect the fact that you are interested in a diplomatic solution.

mrcoffee12: 100 people? try 100 UN + like 100,000 Iraqis. Not to mention all the dead children from the sanctions Oh, but wait, they aren't people......

Believe me when I say I don't like Saddam any more then any of you. But I REFUSE to let these people play my emotions over 9/11 like a violin. Anyone want the full story on the 1st war w/ Iraq, Desert Storm(cool name) feel free to PM me. War isn't glorious, cool, or fun.

Like the old saying goes:
    Follow the money........
    \"Now it\'s time to erase the story of our bogus fate. Our history as it\'s portrayed is just a recipe for hate!\"
    -Bad Religion

Sadam is maybe a dictator, a torturer, an evildoer. But I don't think he plan to attack USA for his pleasure, he only want to keep his power, and play to do this the dangerous game of the real/false negociations . The USA could destroy it easily if they wanted really to do it. But, he's a symbol too usefull to manipulate people and media.

The real war is not in the military side, it's maybe even not in the economic side. I think the real objectives of Bush is to manipulate opinions and some others countries (in the middle east precisely).

I will study this petition, but an american opinion will more than probably not be listened. So, a French opinion...
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

Man... I really feel 4 u guys, for me it is not so much of a problem. Ya got my vote, the more outsiders also vote the better

Lightbulb

To bad we did not get him the first time, a lot of grief would have been avoided.
    Just stating the obvious.
    \"It grips me slowly, It stains me wholely, It hates me only, It knows me souly, UNTIL IT SLEEPS\"

I don't think Sadam want's a war....he knows he wouldn't win, and if he was stupid enough to belive that he will win then he would have attacked alread....as far as I can see he is a bit exstentic, but not stupid...
    The mitive I can find that the Us WANTS war is that they would benefit from controling the oil.
    I think it's a bit hypocritical for the US to Oppose Iraq in building weapons of mass destruction the the US has Nuke's, VX gas, Sarin Gass, and countless biological weapons like Anthrax and small pox....Either way... I don't want a war.....

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Nobody wanted WWII, either. Or WWI. Or the War of Independence. Or the Civil War, the Boer War, the Napoleonic Wars, the War of 1812... well, you get the point.

Sometimes war is necessary. It is always wrong, but sometimes necessary. All that is required for evil to triumph is for good people do do nothing. And I believe it to be necssary should Saddam be found with NBC weapons. He does not have the means to prevent them from being sold or stolen, even if he does not wish to use them. The country is too unstable, and where those weapons might end up after a revolution, and who would have them, is not something I would care to guess at. His having NBC weapons is not a threat solely to the United States. It is a threat to any country on God's Green Earth that might be targeted with those weapons after they go missing.

There is no price too high for our freedom and security. I would kill for it, I would die for it. And God willing, a hundred thousand allied soldiers are willing, too.
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!