Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will it ever end??

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar

Will it ever end??

This was forwarded to me.
    A friendly FYI (please forward to souleman if possible as his name was mentioned too)

I tried an interesting experiment today….I negged six people (all of whom seem to have ties to JRoc) with the same comment…”death to the alliance” and of course got very interesting responses. The people I negged were spyder32, ratman2, 1pizzaluvr4u, ebo, HurrayForSchool, and tedob1. The responses I got were “…” (minimal AP damage), “**** you god damnit” (perhaps a minus 8 or 9), and “Death to YOUR alliance you sick ****, and tell Neg and So [note: this got cut off, but I assume it was.... "Souleman they are next" based on some antipoints I recently got]

Now, I wasn’t aware that we had an alliance, and I’m pretty sure that this probably is news to you also. We may have exchanged information and suspicions, but to my knowledge we have not entered into a point swapping arrangement at any time.

Why these people? As you know, I got to know JRoc a bit before the banning of his JCHosting persona. During that time he admitted to me that he, ratman and tedob were good friends and all live close to each other in New Jersey. He also asked me to keep this a secret (not a good indicator of virtuous character). He also has bragged that he still has major AP “pull” and is responsible for the rise of tedob1 to his current AP status. As for the [note: again this got cut off. It was sent to me in IRC, the original message wasn't forwarded to me, so obviously somehow small parts got removed]

I know that JP just really doesn’t want to hear about this crap, so I figure that talking to him is not an option. However, it might relieve the situation if he were to remove the ‘top ten’ AP list from the main page, OR convert it to a ‘top twenty’ list to get some of the heat off the rest of us. I know you guys are getting the **** negged out of you too, and so is debwalen.

I’m taking a week off and going to the beach, and I have no doubt that by the time I return I’ll be off the top ten list (sigh of relief). If you can think of any other ways we might be able to solve this conundrum, by all means let’s hear your ideas! Seeya in about a week!!
    again, everything above this point was forwarded to me. I am not going to the beach, no matter how much I wish I was.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

The people I negged were spyder32, ratman2, 1pizzaluvr4u, ebo, HurrayForSchool, and tedob1
    Yes, it may be a good idea to take that list off, so the jealous members don't have anyone to target, but what about the newbies who are getting negged, such as myself?
    Again, I don't want to sound whiny, but why should me and other newbs be used as a simple expieriment or toy for some high antipoint earner?

The responses I got were “…” (minimal AP damage), “**** you god damnit” (perhaps a minus 8 or 9), and “Death to YOUR alliance you sick ****,
    How could we neg people if the negs (that I got anyway) didn't include that person's member name?
    I read somewhere you shouldn\'t always believe what you read so what the Hell am I supposed to do?

Banned
    Next episode:
    - Negative and Souleman are being accused of having an antipoint alliance.

Next next episode:
    - JP researches some ****, and.....

Ermm.. welp... something like that will happen... just so you know... :/

Banned

Re: Will it ever end??

Originally posted here by souleman
    This was forwarded to me.
    A friendly FYI (please forward to souleman if possible as his name was mentioned too)

I tried an interesting experiment today….I negged six people (all of whom seem to have ties to JRoc) with the same comment…”death to the alliance” and of course got very interesting responses. The people I negged were spyder32, ratman2, 1pizzaluvr4u, ebo, HurrayForSchool, and tedob1. The responses I got were “…” (minimal AP damage), “**** you god damnit” (perhaps a minus 8 or 9), and “Death to YOUR alliance you sick ****, and tell Neg and So [note: this got cut off, but I assume it was.... "Souleman they are next" based on some antipoints I recently got]

Now, I wasn’t aware that we had an alliance, and I’m pretty sure that this probably is news to you also. We may have exchanged information and suspicions, but to my knowledge we have not entered into a point swapping arrangement at any time.

Why these people? As you know, I got to know JRoc a bit before the banning of his JCHosting persona. During that time he admitted to me that he, ratman and tedob were good friends and all live close to each other in New Jersey. He also asked me to keep this a secret (not a good indicator of virtuous character). He also has bragged that he still has major AP “pull” and is responsible for the rise of tedob1 to his current AP status. As for the [note: again this got cut off. It was sent to me in IRC, the original message wasn't forwarded to me, so obviously somehow small parts got removed]

I know that JP just really doesn’t want to hear about this crap, so I figure that talking to him is not an option. However, it might relieve the situation if he were to remove the ‘top ten’ AP list from the main page, OR convert it to a ‘top twenty’ list to get some of the heat off the rest of us. I know you guys are getting the **** negged out of you too, and so is debwalen.

I’m taking a week off and going to the beach, and I have no doubt that by the time I return I’ll be off the top ten list (sigh of relief). If you can think of any other ways we might be able to solve this conundrum, by all means let’s hear your ideas! Seeya in about a week!!
    I'm JCHostingAdmin. I'm sick of people calling someone else (a few people) me. I'm also sorry for alot of things. Before I go on about my past mistakes, let me discuss this topic. First off, I NEVER said that Ratman2 lives in NJ nor have I "brought Tedob1 to the top". That IMHO is a messed up ploy to get people to negg him or some hostility towards him for taking your spot. So, you got quite a few facts messed up. Oh and I dunno but my account doesnt have too much political power.

As for my JCHostingAdmin account, let's discuss that. I must admit, I have made LOADS of mistakes while JCHostingAdmin and did multiple lies to keep me from being banned. I regret that because sadly that's not who I am and AO see's me as someone I'm not: A liar and a Jerk. This is not me, and sadly I turned a dream into an obsession. A message board I wanted respect at was my dream. Soon it turned into an obbsession and that was a downfall. Now, I will indeed tell ANYONME anything they asked me when I was JC and THIS time I will tell the truth. I WANT to do it right this time and I DON'T want to **** it up. No more lies, no more AP bullshit, NOTHING. I know I may be negged to a ban, but I just wanted to get that off my mind and hopefully have a chance to be at AO again with another chance to dio it right. Go ahead, ask me any question(s) you asked me when I was JC and I will be truthful about all of them. I'm hoping that things will change and that some people will be forgiving. Maybe some won't maybe they will.

This can be my last post, or it can be my OFFICIAL first one. It's not up to me, I KNOW I want to change. Thank you for the time and a classical.. -Jason Copeland

What did you lie about? And why was it that JP commented that you were lucky you were not on the banned list at one time?
    I read somewhere you shouldn\'t always believe what you read so what the Hell am I supposed to do?

That IMHO is a messed up ploy to get people to negg him or some hostility towards him for taking your spot.

Now...I have heard some LAME **** come out of your mouth before Jason...we've been round and round about this several times. But throwing mud on soule.... That takes the cake bud.

Enjoy your stay.

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

ok boys....time for me to chime in

First off, I DO NOT live in NJ I live in CT If anyone wishes to verify this, they can PM me and I'll give you the info you need to do so. Second of all. I did not want, REPEAT DID NOT WANT to get dragged into this BS. I got dragged into this because pizza was getting unjustly BLASTED after coming here with "death to the alliance" and other alliance realated comments when she DID NOT EVEN KNOW what an alliance was. The peson that started this is sick. I have my suspicions as to who it is but I will not say anything on that other than that it is NO ONE that has started or replied to this post thus far. I want this BS to end, now.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    First off, I NEVER said that Ratman2 lives in NJ nor have I "brought Tedob1 to the top". That IMHO is a messed up ploy to get people to negg him or some hostility towards him for taking your spot.
    This entire thing was forwarded to me. I did NOT say that you broght Tedob1 to the top. I did NOT say that you said Ratman2 lives in NJ. And I don't care that Tedob1 took my place in the top10 list. I have't been active much lately while he has, so he probably deserves it more then I do anyway.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

interuppting....mmmm is this what is all about(I just know today..sorry for being dummy).... I thought this site is for sharing positive knowledge....
    Not an image or image does not exist!
    Not an image or image does not exist!

I have to say something because my name was mensioned at the beggining of this thread. Souleman said that all of this was forwarded to him, so i will not sit here and try to say the he wanted to start something. Ratman2 is right, pizza came here to learn, at first she pm'ed me about somebody not liking her because they think she has an alliance. She should not be constantly negged for something that she did not know what it means. Sweet_angel said " That she thought this site is all about sharing positive knowledge." Well it is, all we have to do is just stop this and let everything go. Everybody that was brought into this, go back and do as you used to do before this whole mess. When tedbob1 got to the number 2 spot i was really excited and happy, because he has worked hard, and like Souleman said he deserves it. I was waiting to see the kind of things Souleman will post, so he can try to get his spot back. I was hoping this competition was going to be thread wise. Making good posts and trying to get further, so the other pserson can't catch up. Souleman, enjoy your vacation, i actually like the fact that you posted this and many people got to say what they were afraid to say before (including me). We need to forget about all this accusement of allainces( not saying that anybody is accusing anybody) and keep the traditions of Ao alive. Jp, is going to leave this site to a new person, how would he feel if he saw that he left and all the members of his site lost it? Lets atleast let him leave knowing that the purpose of his site was to share positive knowledge other than accuse and argue about alliances.

Lets just have peace guys.