HOW DO I GET MY FRIENDS AOL PASSWORD???

Heh, sorry im just playing around.

Anyway, here's the deal: I'm only a freshman in high school but I've been fascinated by computers for as long as I can remember. For a couple of years now I've been reading my ass off...actually there was time when I began doing badly in school because I just ignored everything but computers. So I've been reading and reading...I am better with computers than all my friends and everything, but to be honest I really don't see myself getting anywhere, and a lot of what I am reading is honestly useless. I know it takes a lot of reading and all; but I really should be somewhere by now. I see everyone on Antionline answering all these questions that I can't even ask, and I greatly admire that. I want to be able to do that. I'm willing to do whatever it takes, and I'm not going to stop until I can. So now I decided to try something new now. I've signed up for networking and security courses for summer and after school and the whole deal, and it is indeed giving me a better jump. Anyway I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. Am I going about all this right? What should I do/read? Basically, ANYTHING!

Oh, and I know this is a lot to ask too, but if anyone is willing to mentor or tutor or something along those lines, please e-mail me. Nosnthoughtof@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance, RoyalT

[shadow][gloworange]Silence, is the true friend that never betrays[/gloworange][/shadow]