Thread: outpost firewall

Question outpost firewall

Hi guys could anyone please tell me if agnitum outpost firewall pro is ok to run under XP and what sort of problems i would get if any ??

Outpost is a great firewall. I used it for a while with xp home and had no problems with it whatsoever. I moved to Sygate, because my wife and I networked our computers and Outpost at this time doesn't support ICS. Their next version should, and I might return when it comes out. I don't have the URL, but they have a good forum and will answer any questions, including helping you set it up. Plus, they're fast to answer, too.

also look at http://www.downloads.com andyou can download it from there and i think they link to the actual site if you wanna look around.

Hi And thanx guys iam useing outpost at the moment but under win98se and i think it a real good firewall as long as it works under XP pro iam a happy chappy

thanx again is'nt this the best site for forums

Hi guys could anyone please tell me if agnitum outpost firewall pro is ok to run under XP and what sort of problems i would get if any ??
    Ya, Outpost is a good firewall for XP. If you're not sure you want to purchace Pro, you can download a 30 day trial.. or use the free version. Here's a link to their website: www.Agnitum.com

And remember, a firewall is only as good as its configuration.
    “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” - Martin Luther King, Jr.