My posts do not count!

Thread: My posts do not count!

My posts do not count!

I think there is something wrong with the sytem of anionline. I believe that there is something wrong with the post thing. Everytime i post, it won't count like as if i had 89 posts and then make one more to reach 1 hunddred. Well, when i make posts or start threads. it won't say that i do. I jkust wanted to know if anybody else is having the same problem.

that really sucks. report that if you don't do it yet in th BUGS section

report that if you don't do it yet in th BUGS section

There have been some threads on unexplainable post count decreases in the past, but it seems as if those problems are still present. The only posts you can make here that don't count towards your post total are those in Usenet groups. However, this still leaves a 5 post discrepancy between your apparent post count and your actual post count. You may want to look at the threads below on the issue, to see if you have been doing anything similar, that caused these users to have problems with their post counts:

Post number decrasing again
    Post count
    Deleting/editing messages

-toad

Originally posted here by wnbc
    that really sucks. report that if you don't do it yet in th BUGS section

Unless I'm just blind or something, this is the bugs section. Back to the topic at hand, based on powertoad's post, it seem's like this occurence has happened quite a few times. I hope this little bug is fixed.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Banned
    Im not sure about this but I beleave that there is a small bug that happends after you make a post and then hit the back button. Sometimes when I do this the post shows but it sometimes isn't counted because I hit back instead of clicking the link to the homepage. Maybe something similair is happening to you 'eh?