Thread: Quick (hopefully) question

Quick (hopefully) question

ok, i really didnt know if i should put this in the newbie board or the oops a bug board or what, but i was looking threw my anti points to see how much you all love me *giggle* and i came across one, it was blank (there was no post that it was assigned from) and it said nothing in comments and it was dated 12-31-1969 07:00 PM (i copied and pasted that) im just kinda curiouse as to what it is...like how do you get a completly blank post with a date older than you.
    oh forgot to add, it was a neg if that helps figure out what happened.

I know that computers like to calculate dates in seconds starting at that date. That number is then formated into a more readable date for the user. Guess the time got a little out of whack on one of the servers. Could you post a screen shot id like to see it with my own eyes.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

Same happened to me.
    I have attached a screenie of it.

Antipoints show up as blank with a date 1969-1970 when they have been assigned to a post which has since been deleted. Just means that you have made a post, which has had ap's assigned to it, and most likely the user who started their thread deleted their first post, which in turn deleted the whole thread. Hope that clears it up for you

i had one neg too, and in a very similiar fashion.

hey thanks for the replys guys, i appreciate it.