'Who Downloaded This Attachment' Bug

Thread: 'Who Downloaded This Attachment' Bug

'Who Downloaded This Attachment' Bug

Whenever you click on the 'Who Downloaded This Attachment?' link in a post, instead of returning the list of users, it returns the 'Sorry, The File You Requested Was Not Found' page. You can try it out on this post and this post.

-toad

well powertoad, we can try that on any post, this error has been on AO for quite some time now. i have been experiencing it too.
    People have been havin problems with this feature earlier too :
    for example :

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=224750

we can try that on any post
    I posted a couple of examples so people would be able to verify the bug (if they wanted to) quickly and easily.

this error has been on AO for quite some time now
    I am certain that this feature was working about a week ago.

People have been havin problems with this feature earlier too
    That bug posting was from April... and it wasn't really a bug anyway, as you can see from JP's post in that thread. Also, that bug, while concerning the 'Who Downloaded This Attachment?' link, is pretty much unrelated to this bug.

The thing is, it's probably a tiny bug which would take five minutes to fix, and it hadn't been reported in the past fortnight, so I posted it.

powertoad, i have been experiencing it for the last month now, that it is the reason i said "quite some time"
    My link might not be linked, i just added it for information on the same problem

i have been experiencing it for the last month now
    You get up me for posting a bug which hasn't been posted before, which you have personally experienced, which could possibly be fixed as a result of this thread. Forgive me for being confused.

My link might not be linked, i just added it for information on the same problem
    But it's not the same problem, it's completely unrelated. The only common element is the 'Who Downloaded This Attachment?' link.

It's a bug, it hasn't been posted, or resolved, so it's a legitimate bug. Please just leave it.