Thread: Exposing Frauds...

Banned

Exposing Frauds...

Well, because my last thread didn't get negative antipoints (as much as I wanted) I figured I'd expose two frauds here at AntiOnline. This should get me negged and should open eyes at the frauds.

Exposuree' Number 1: If you visit this interesting link it will take you to the profile of downtime.net which must be a second account for Tek Weasel, as he owns down-time.net. Now, I want to ask all of you to visit this second piece of conclusive evidence. As you know, JBF was also FakeBoy. It's odd how their AIM s/n's match in that which would conclude that JBF is also Tek Weasel (as well as downtime.net but that doesn't make a difference, who the hell else could he be).

Exposuree' Number 2: If you can kindly visit this link of evidence, I may ask yuo to scroll down to the bottom toward's Ennis'es post. I would now like to ask you to download his tutorial (after all, he said he wrote it) entitled deface.txt. The last step is for you to read the first two to five lines of it and realize that Ennis himself put cmnoop as his handle and as a mail address. We all know cmnoop was a banned member known for causing up trouble and getting people banned, and overall being annoying. I'll let you decide..

Thanks for your time, I recognize I'll be negged alot, but I thought you should see that.

ummm, have you ever thought of getting a puppy? or therapy? sorry just seems like you have waaaaaay to much free time if you can find free time enough to play detective at AO, dont take this personally im just kinda wondering why youd wanna get negged and why you care if someone created another account, i dont really know ennis but hes obviously loved and if hes got alot of points he obviously deserved a second chance (if he actually does have more than one account) why would you wanna get negged though man? your other posts were decent and then you say your trying to get negged, i dont mean any disrespect to you but its just odd. unless your doing some test or something.

this is my second account (i wasnt banned, i just couldnt remember my old account sign in name and i never posted or anything with that one so i made this one after not being on for like 9 months i came back, created this account after i couldnt remember my other one, and now im here almost daily, and its been so long that to this day i duno what my old sign in name was.)

It's another beautiful day at AO
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

gore, this may help:
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...447#post584447
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...506#post584506

As for why Ennis being cmnoop may be an issue:
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...009#post572009
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...266#post572266

Ennis' profile:
    http://www.antionline.com/member.php...o&userid=20094
    -you can tell he isn't worried about antipoints

Ennis, I am not accusing you of anything. ****, this bag of crap computer wouldn't even let me download deface.txt so I am not positive of anything. I am just posting threads from cmnoop. Anyone that was cmnoop could pose as a problem on AO, no doubting that.
    I read somewhere you shouldn\'t always believe what you read so what the Hell am I supposed to do?

Banned
    couple of things

who cares

who cares

havent you had more than one account NeoAcid5000 matter of fact i think you have had 4 or 5 different accounts in your long run at this site.
    you think that cmnoop couldnt have read the same tutorial... i dont think ennis would stoop that low and close his own thread i mean think about it the only one that could know is JP.

so basicly stfu your the last one to be preaching this **** jchosting or jroc etc etc i mean it is a bit hypocytical dont you think.

rioter

Thanx Neo. Mabey now this will bring us closer to finding out who has been flaming all of us. Power to ya for trying to make things right.
    I love pizza...........Do you?

Some Assembly Required ShagDevil's Avatar
    NeoAcid, your post reminds me of an old saying

Better to let people think you are a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt
    I'm not hanging you, nor am I appraising you.
    To be honest, I read your whole post and found myself thinking..."so what?"
    I dunno. Maybe I'm missing something, maybe I never sobered up from the weekend
    or maybe, just maybe, I'm making perfect sense.
    You decide.
    The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his - George Patton

Angry 1pizzaluvr4u:

Thanx Neo. Mabey now this will bring us closer to finding out who has been flaming all of us. Power to ya for trying to make things right.
    How the **** do you expect this thread to help you? It's not going to appease your mounting angst against these people that you think are 'abusing' the system by negging you - how could it? And he's not trying to 'make things right'; if he was, he would have pm'ed JP or a mod about it instead of clogging the forums with this useless ****!

Angry

id like to thank whoever decided to pretend they know who i am, this lovely neg was added to me a lil while ago : you were banned, don.
    ok iv never been banned, iv never been even close, this was my first account i ever posted with, i had one about a year ago but i used it for a job search and to download text files, thats it, i dont think you can get banned when thats all you do, but i dont remember what the name i used was and it really doesnt matter seeing as how i didnt post anything. and don whoever you are thanks again for reminding me why people become misanthropic.