Newbie suggestion for newbie's !

Thread: Newbie suggestion for newbie's !

Newbie suggestion for newbie's !

To all the newbie's out there, just want to say there is a wealth of info on this site and if you cant find it in one of the forum's I also recommend going to the Top Link's List. I have only been a member of this site for only a few weeks now. I am constantly amazed at all the stuff here. Today was my first time to the Top Link's List. So take it from me use all the resources here. Take the time to look at each part of this website. You would be amazed at what you might find and learn just from browsing the sight.

wtf is this? Everyone knows this. Otherwise they wouldn't be members. Don't get confused. My status is newbie but that's cause I don't post often. So, I think I have flaming rights. You post is a waste of text. bah! begone.
    Fight the Power!

Flame away if you want too that nonsense means nothing to me anyway. Obviously there are still folks who arent sure about everything on here if you look at some of the posts and questions that are coming out. I myself just looked at the links and found an answer to a question I was researching. Seems that there is so much stuff here to look at some people may over look some areas. Before asking questions that may have an answer already. It wasnt a pput down to newbie's in anyway. So untill someone From this forum above you decides to ban me. I will stick around and learn and post. If I get flamed for it oh well. No skin off my back. But thank you for your criticism anyway. Now maybe you should put down that Krakpype you be smokin!

It's a gas!
    wtf is this? Everyone knows this.
    I dont think everybody did know about this, and even if they did who are you to say what people know and what people dont know?!?

Otherwise they wouldn't be members
    Well this thread was aimed at
    all the newbie's out there
    Question: Why dont you post that often?
    Answer: Because you obviously have nothing productive to say!

Everyone has the right to flame someone that they think has posted an unnecessary thread but going by the AP status of this_1_guy2002's post, you must be the only one that feels this was unnecessary!

Sorry for the rant, just exercising my right to flame

Cheers

r3b00+

krakpype,how come you post crap like this,and yet you try to tell others what and what not to do..Obviously since you know everything you should have known better than to post something like that!!!!!!!!!!!Forgive me but"""flaming rights"""You are only on 29 posts so good luck man , you are going to need it.Anyway you want to flame for all the wrong reasons anyway....aaagh!!
    Practise what you preach.

yea man i think im with vanman on this one your really being a dik for no reason, if you dont have somthin nice or helpful to say, keep your words at bay (i just made that up...how cute) your attitude isnt very good, i think you need some "you time" and try to figure out what it is you dont like about life and why you gotta make people fel dumb, i thought his post was pretty good, dude newbies dont know everything, but i think the post by remote access and this one should be part of a sticky or something so new members dont get flamed.

Actually i kinda wish i had run into such a post when i first came to AO it would have spared me some negs and some additional embarassment. good post............

Super newbie saying "rock on you good thing this_1_guy"

Krakpype... ? Tome un pletano e insertelo en su anus
    viapek
    ....attempting constantly to find a place where learning is no longer necessary

Thanks for all the positive feed back there folks I appreciate it. You have to take the good with the bad too. I just simply thought this might be an oversight for some of the new folks. Like I said I just stummbled on it yesterday and was totally amazed at the info contained just in that area alone. Nice to see that there are old hats at this stuff reading theses posts as well as the new ones. Thanks again!

It's a gas!
    And to the little bitch coward who negged me for my post, get a life u ****ing loser!

Sorry about that!

r3b00+