Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exchange Web Access

Exchange Web Access

Hey guys, first off thanks to everyone who helped me out with setting up my exchange server. I finally got it up and running. Now what I wanna do is setup the Web Outlook Access. Does anyone know how to do this.

Here is a link to exactly what I'm talking about.

http://www.bergenregional.com/exchange/usa/logon.asp

Thanks

Chris
    \"Success is my only option, failure is not\" - Eminem

what problems are you having? i just went threw it with exchange2k.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Well I'm actually having a few problems with exchange. For some reason I can only check the Administrator's email through the web. Any other user on the network cannot check their email. Also, I want to setup that Outlook Web Access log on screen. Other than that, I think I have it under control considering I'm just learning how to use it. I will take any help/tips that are given to me.

Thanks,

Chris

ok cool.. i got everything running right for exchange. the only thing i can't fix is the Web Outlook Logon page. I listed a link in a post further up. If anyone can help, its greatly appreciated.

you just need to edit logon.asp in something like dreamweaver.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

where would this logon.asp file be? i did a search on my server and it didn't come up.

your right, i just logged into work and checked for myself and it looks like it might use a dll to create the page...sorry. i do have someone i can ask come monday, if i find anything out ill let you know. until then ill keep my mouth shut! :-)

Not a problem.. I can wait. Thanks alot for your help.

Any luck with that script?

yes sir! heres all the info you need:

http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/...ogon_Page.html

i had emailed my companys consultant and he finally returned this to me. it looks like it might be just what your looking for!