Thread: AP Assignment Bug?

It's a gas!

AP Assignment Bug?

Hi guys

Not really sure if any of yous have seen this before or if its a bug.
    But when trying to assign AP's to a post i got the message 'You have given out too many antipoints today, try again later', which i have never seen previously.

I did a quick search of the forums and site FAQ but couldnt find anything about restrictions on how many AP's you are allowed to assign each day.

Not really that bothered about it just curious!

Cheers

r3b00+

Edit: I haven't assigned any AP's today!

more than likely you gave out alot yesterday, i think its part of the checks and balances in the AP system so its not abused, just dont trygiving any out for a few hours or untill tommorow and you should be ok.

There is a cap placed on the amount of antipoints that you can assign in a single day. Just wait until tomorrow and you will be able to assign them again.

[edit]
    just noticed your edit... maybe it's because the site is thinking of 'days' differently to you. If you haven't assigned any AP's in the last 24 hours, then maybe it's a bug.
    [/edit]

I'm not sure how many APs you can give out a day, but everyone is only allowed a specific number depending on their own APs, number of posts etc.Everyone runs into the, "You've given out too many points today, try again later." it's not a bug
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

It's a gas!
    Thanks for pointing that out guys, its the first time ive seen it so therefore thought it may have been a bug.

As i said i searched the site FAQ and a [b]quick[/] search of the forums but didnt find anything.

Cheers

I have had the same so nothing to worry about.The one thing that do worry me is when you add your comment to a ap assignment,you just get a white screen.Has anybody noticed this.It does not happen everytime but on and off.I did report this on a previous post so I did not want to make a new one again.r3b00+I hope you don't mind me mentioning it here.If so then I will gladly remove the post.

regards
    vanman
    Practise what you preach.