Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: UK AO'ers meet.

UK AO'ers meet.

Myself and lady_H are organsing a meeting of people who live in teh UK and access the site. You dont even have to be in the UK all are welcome. It will be in London early next year. As people in the UK will know its an expensive city but is central. Its also not that far from many european countries due to the tunnel. It will be fun. It is most likely going to be meal and drinks but lets see. Anyway post here if you would be willing to meet up. and the dates you would be able to make it. Febuarary onwards would be best for me so i can raise the funds !

It's a gas!
    Mmmm, dont know if the g/f would trust me going to London for the weekend with strangers ive met on the forums.

Would love to though, and meet some of the people behind the posts.

It would be surreal, to say the least!

If you guys get a date arranged and are willing to last the pace with a hardened drinker, then maybe you can count me in.

r3b00+

Go on r3b00+!! you can always bring your girlfriend y'know! we're not *that* l33t!! we LIKE other people! i think it's a splendid idea, we can discover that actually yes, we are all lifeless net addicts, hurrah! and any excuse to drink is great, my boyfriend is Straight Edge so i never usually get to! go on go on go on! Redgore, February is ages off, can't we do something sooner than that? If you do something in December i can help you out financially! that's the beauty of having a shoddy hardware job, the pay is much better than it should be! hehe

xxx
    The Owls Are Not What They Seem

I cant make december at all. very busy schedule. and febuarary is perfect ! just after my birthday so i will have loads of money !

Grr ok, my birthday's at the end of january so i'll have happy finances too, there is wisdom in what you say, means we can gather many peoples as well i suppose! i'll allow it then

I'm up for it!

Redgore,

I'm up for it, get a date sorted ASAP and I'll start saving my pennies!

Should be a laugh, where are you thinking of going?

p3pC

While i am only 18 and from bristol and cannot attend,i think it would be a great idea.We could make this a regular thing and try and get the meetings on in all different countries...

Im only 18 years old aswell. Age is no matter unless of course you are about 12 and would have no chance of getting into a pub ! It would probably be a day and a night sort of thing. Maybe go to a hotel or whatever during the night. as i fopr one would not be willing to travel back home in heavens knows what statre of mind and body !

Course you can travel from Bristol! Ok so it's dead easy for me, but I have mates at uni all over the country who i go and see when i can get the time off work, it's amazing what British Rail can manage in this day and age! I'm also 18, but obviously it doesn't matter how old you are, and enough minors wanted to come obviously we could make plans that didn't involve pubs!! there are enough other fun things to do in london, and hell we can always go to off licenses! hehe...we'll sort something out though

xxx

We dont have to go to pubs ! like lady said there are off liscences and plenty oif other things to do in london !