Thread: help

help

where can i get the list of firewall manufacturers ???

\"I have a 386 Pentium.\"

You could also check out Firewall Security and the Internet at the infosyssec web site. It has a good listing of firewall manufacturers, along with plenty of other firewall related info. Hope this helps you out.

-toad

Maybe i will think of one later.

Some Assembly Required ShagDevil's Avatar
    I think you should have titled this thread "lazy" instead of "help". I know I've brought up some redundant stuff in my previous posts(I apologize). It just amazes me that you can find AO, register at AO, even start a thread but, you don't know how to use a search engine?. My best guess, if I were looking for Firewall Manf's, would be to type "firewalls" in the search box and press search. As a matter of fact, I tested my theory and within about oh, 30 seconds, I found
    http://www.firewallguide.com/software.htm
    nothing great, but a good start. And this is with little to no effort on my behalf.(thank you Excite)

I'm no angel myself, but common. This is just pure laziness.
    and BTW, I didn't negate this thread as I could be considered a hypocrite for posting redundant threads myself (of which, I stopped doing).
    The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his - George Patton

i am very very happy for your help.thanks a lot.

i m come from china and my english very poor,but our company,products and our technology are very good.

Considering work efficiency and my language ,i have not a lots of time use search engine,so thanks for everybody in here give me advices and helps,i will always remember those.