Thread: Auto Disconnect

Auto Disconnect

I wonder if anyone can help...
    I have a dial up connection to the internet i am from the uk and my isp is cable internet which has now changed its name to blueyounder and my o/s is xp HE.My problem is my connection auto disconnects if i leave it idle for a short period of time,like last night i left my comp for 5 hours came back and my net connection had dissconnected.I have also been using connection keeper which i got from http://gammadyne.com and set it to ping its default list of websites but my connection still disconnects,can anyone help?

-RedAlert

em, right click on your internet connection in "network and dialup connections" and go to properties, set the disconnect time for dialup connection here.
    best o'luck.
    Hmm...theres something a little peculiar here. Oh i see what it is! the sentence is talking about itself! do you see that? what do you mean? sentences can\'t talk! No, but they REFER to things, and this one refers directly-unambigeously-unmistakably-to the very sentence which it is!

Banned
    ummmm i dont know but some isps have a cut of point like mine is 4 hours but you can reconnect straight away have a look into it
    rioter