below is on my e-mail page at yahoo help

Thread: below is on my e-mail page at yahoo help

help with this yahoo problem

this.instantiated) { eval(EDITOR_PARAGRAPH_PREFIX + this.id).style.display = display; eval(EDITOR_LIST_AND_INDENT_PREFIX + this.id).style.display = display; } } function EditorFocus() { eval(EDITOR_COMPOSITION_PREFIX + this.id).focus(); } function SetDomain(d) { eval(EDITOR_COMPOSITION_PREFIX + this.id).document.domain = d; } function EditorOnCut(id) { EditorFormat(id, "cut"); } function EditorOnCopy(id) { EditorFormat(id, "copy"); } function EditorOnPaste(id) { EditorFormat(id, "paste"); } function EditorOnBold(id) { EditorFormat(id, "bold"); } function EditorOnItalic(id) { EditorFormat(id, "italic"); } function EditorOnUnderline(id) { EditorFormat(id, "underline"); } function EditorOnForegroundColor(id) { if (!EditorValidateMode(id)) { return; } var color = showModalDialog("/ym/ColorSelect?YY=85985", "", "font-family:Verdana;font-size:12;dialogWidth:28em;dialogHeight:32em"); if (color) { EditorFormat(id, "forecolor", color); } else { eval(EDITOR_COMPOSITION_PREFIX + id).focus(); } } function EditorOnBackgroundColor(id) { if (!EditorValidateMode(id)) { return; } var color = showModalDialog("/ym/ColorSelect?YY=85985", "", "font-family:Verdana;font-size:12;dialogWidth:28em;dialogHeight:32em"); if (color) { EditorFormat(id, "backcolor", color); } else { eval(EDITOR_COMPOSITION_PREFIX + id).focus(); } } function EditorOnAlignLeft(id) { EditorFormat(id, "justifyleft"); } function EditorOnCenter(id) { EditorFormat(id, "justifycenter"); } function EditorOnAlignRight(id) { EditorFormat(id, "justifyright"); } function EditorOnNumberedList(id) { EditorFormat(id, "insertOrderedList"); } function EditorOnBullettedList(id) { EditorFormat(id, "insertUnorderedList"); } function EditorOnDecreaseIndent(id) { Aunite

I went to compose a letter to a friend at yahoo and this was on top of the page. I can fill in the to and from fields but the body of the page where the message is to be typed in remains blank when I try to type. Has anyone got an idea of how to fix or repair this What has occured here? Auntie
    For hundreds of years the brain was physically capable of the thoughts of a Galelio or an Aristotle among people who had not yet learned to count to ten. Much of that equipment is still unused and waiting.

Looks like someone forgot a quote or something in the code and therefore it displays the code instead of the object it is supposed to define...
    But that doesn't seem like a mistake Yahoo! would make...
    \"When you say best friends, it means friends forever\" Brand New
    \"Best friends means I pulled the trigger
    Best friends means you get what you deserve\" Taking Back Sunday
    Visit alastairgrant.ca

GreekGoddess
    Every once in a while, playing games on Yahoo I run into errors like that...Refreshing usually clears up the problem, if not...it's usually non-existent in 5-10 minutes. There's nothing you can really do but wait.