Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Web Image Protection

GreekGoddess
    You can also watermark them with digimarc, which is a useful tool to add copyright embedding into your images. Photoshop has this already built in, and I am soon going to be buying an account, of which you pay per image, and even when altered, the watermark can still be read. It's a little costly, but it depends really on how much your images mean to you, and can be especially useful for graphic designers and photographers.

I believe that you can get a basic membership for a year that covers 50 images for 45 dollars, which is only really a dollar per image...

http://www.digimarc.com/

Well,
    If you are really serious about this, I have an idea. You could make a program with the image inside of the executable, possibly password protect the program if you desire, then have it display the image as part of a video overlay, that takes over the screen, disables alt + tab and other windows key combinations, does not allow parameter modifications and only allows the exit of the program once it has opened. You would have to ask someone else who is into image coding and encryption to do this for you, I know I sure would not be able to do it . Good luck though, it would be perfectly possibly.