Perl socket!

Thread: Perl socket!

Wink Perl socket!

I need to know where i can get a lot of tutorials on socket programming in perl thx in advanced! plz help me out............

i recommend that you search for it

Don't you think i already tried that i didn't have any luck finding a good tutorial!

i guess it all depends on what you need from a tutorial but the ones ive listed all look pretty good to me

google search for 'sockets perl'

on the first page of returns:'Reilly%20Books%20(TCP-IP,%20Unix,%20Web,%20Perl,%20Java,%20Oracle)%20by%20wibskey/books/perl2/perlnut/ch13_01.htm

***the above you'll need to cut and paste***
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Is it possible to encrypt perl codes so other people can't view the source codes?

Not in any kind of meaningful way. It IS a scripted language, and I wasn't born yesterday I know why you want to know that. Perl is a poor choice to write virii/worms/trojans.

Move along.
    \"Now it\'s time to erase the story of our bogus fate. Our history as it\'s portrayed is just a recipe for hate!\"
    -Bad Religion