Thread: I will like to APOLOGIZE to Everyone.

Unhappy I will like to APOLOGIZE to Everyone.

Hey AO members, In the last couple of days or week, I have not been the Ebo that you all saw when i first joined this site. I admit, I have been bitching about my Ap's, and i will like to apologize to everybody. I believe that, other than hackers, and those that intrude peoples computers, Bitching about your AP's is one of the most hated thing on this site. While AO was down, I took a second to think about what i am doing. I know that you people do not want to hear me constantly bitching about my Ap's, and i promise you guys that it will not happen again. A wise friend of mine told me that, " Some countries have their bad times, they learn from it, I believe that this also applies to humans. I am really sorry,a dn i hope that everybody can forgive me. -Ebo

Although I have not read any of the posts of which you speak (I haven't been around for a few days), I feel that it takes a bit of courage to make a post like the one you have made. I am sure everything will be fine. I wish you much success in your quest for knowledge. Oh, by the way, I'm glad to see your Thanksgiving was a happy one. To all: Happy Thanksgiving; I am thankful for my AO family. I know it's a little late, but I just thought I would say it anyway. Take care.

t2k2
    Opinions are like holes - everybody\'s got\'em.

Smile

Talking It takes ballz.......

It takes major balls to post that, ebo. If no one can recognize it, then I feel bad for them. I too would like to apologize for all the AP bitching I've done lately. It is pretty pointless, and if I have a complaint, perhaps I'll share it in a PM instead of a thread.
    I love pizza...........Do you?

Well did not know AO was down after all was a holiday here is the US. Let points fall where they will I suppose the best thing is to want to improve everyone's knowledge, though no one likes seeing the greenies go up and down they are like good or bad days one would have. No big deal really in the big all over count as one moves through life, if you spak your mind may not like it but at least I can say so and make my points while leaving for the most matter points aside. Reminds me should visit my point center when I get to it Self growth always will bring about being a different person today then yesterday, learn from the mistakes take the good and the bad and become a better computer user, human, frind etc (no order there). Always good to see peope grow and Ebo I'd say you have
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

i guess ill take the time to mooch off what your saying here ebo and aplogize as well for some of my stupid comments...it might take me awhile to pull out of the neg hole ive put myself into but i only got myself to blame for that ....by looking at your status though i dont think you have much to worry about...good post ebo

oh shut the hell up... ass.

heh

Hey Brad, I really do not appreciate the fact that you said that to me. I am not bitching or whining about anything, i want everybody to understand that. I just think it is pretty rude that i am trying to apologize and get back to the way i was, and i still get that kind of acception. I hope everybody can now see where i am coming from. It is people like Brad that is messing everything up. If you can not see that what he just said was wrong, then i dont know what to say. If you are a person with some humanly thoughts and characteristics, you will know that i am trying to do what is right, but many do not see it like that. Neg me if you think that you would be happy, if you were trying to apologize to someone or people and you get that kind of response. -Ebo

Apologizing is much better than being stiffnecked or arrogant this shows you are trying It takes a man of brave heart to be able to say I am sorry before a group of people and lay his pride aside. all of us have" feet of clay". Life and experience transforms all of us day by day. Auntie
    For hundreds of years the brain was physically capable of the thoughts of a Galelio or an Aristotle among people who had not yet learned to count to ten. Much of that equipment is still unused and waiting.