Man Fry's Egg on his Athlon XP chip!

Thread: Man Fry's Egg on his Athlon XP chip!

Man Fry's Egg on his Athlon XP chip!

N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

I saw this some time back at TomsHardware or something. what some people do with their over clocked cpus amazes me still.

Why in the hell would you want to do that? I mean if you mess up and get egg all over the inside of your box... you would be kicking yourself in the ass for not using the stove or microwave...
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

thats hilarious.. dunno if i would have done something that time consuming just to prevent the risk of screwing over the proc..... that guys insane. o well got him some publicity. good find.

lol that is hilarious .What is next , Roast Beef on the cisco router? lol oh well , hilarious otherwise.
    "Serenity is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it."

CXGJarrod Man That was some recipe. Now here to find a recipy to cook "POPCORN" In A printer/Computer?????