We the members of the AO server

Thread: We the members of the AO server

er0k

We the members of the AO server

JP this is for u bro. all your hard work. all this that you have made. this is my chance to give back by saying

"SELL THE DAMN THING AND MAKE YOUR EARNED MONEY AND GET ON WITH IT"

If this post is not appreciated thats fine, but if you believe that JP should work for his better interest in this, please sign your name in a post below. (nickname that is)

invader
    \"I have a 386 Pentium.\"

I would agree on the part that JP should do what's best for HIM and not what most members want..

Most people are opposed to change, couse it scares the sh*t out of them..

Some people just want things to stay the same, couse they "like the way t is" (h'm is kinda the same thing)..

Some people just don't care, as long as they keep their nice green dots,
    and some just like the community ( I think I am one of those)..

We've got a nice bunch of people here that will survive whatever comes next and I think JP should just follow the voices in his head telling him to move on !!

the_JinX
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

Banned
    I agree that JP should do what's best for him, but you got to give him credit, he is trying keep us all happy. I give im credit for his effort.

So I sign my name not as to just scrap AO but to do what's best for him...

Banned
    ok i really dont know the full situation but i dont think JP is selling the site for the money, so im not even going to touch that.

If JP wants to leave the AntiOnline site, no one can stop him, i would love it if he stayed, but if not i would really like it if somehow it would still stay kind of like it is, because if he sells it the only person/people that can afford it is a big corperate company, and that would change EVERYTHING.

Flash M0nkey
    I think JP should just do what he wants - so what if someone else takes it over? if they make too many changes people will just leave and they will have lost their investment so is in their best intrests to keep it all reasonably the same

v_Ln

I basically agree with everyone else stating he should do what he wants to do in his gut, not what we want him to do. Given it is very considerate and one of the reasons JP is such a good guy but you should do whats in YOUR best interest not ours. Good luck and make some money if you can
    Duct tape.....A whole lot of Duct Tape
    Spyware/Adaware problem click
    here

I agree, do what's in your best interest JP.

-gunder