Thread: the AP system

Banned

the AP system

ok, JP says not to sign APs....... yet people do still.......... BUT only when there green...... why? is it that people are afraid to put there money where there mouth is? i mean if your gonna screw with someone, why hide behind anonymity? if your gonna hide, then theres nothing i can do about it, but if your gonna criticise me then atleast have the balls to put your name on it! im a simple honnest guy, im not gonna be going and making grudges cause you gave me -APs in the past and by no means am i gonna try and get even, ive got better things to do, and im bord out of my mind for the most part, so for gods (or whoever, of no-one) sake, dont use the system to hide........ its ****ing pathetic!

Urgh, an AP thread. Why don't you bitch about it somewhere else? Oh, so you know, I negged you.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Banned
    aaaaah, its so nice to be hated............. voice my oppinion and what do i get....... oh yeah, MORE UNSIGNED APs, spyder, im not bitching at you, you admit it that some of the APs are yours, but for ****sake, the others?

I think a lot of people don't sign the negs because the fact is that there ARE people out there that hold grudges and will retailiate with negs as often as they can. It's not right, but hey, that's life. What is the benefit of knowing who negged you unless you have plans to retaliate? I've learned in my short span here that questioning negs just leads to more trouble. Even if someone negged you for an absurd reason, best thing to do is let is slide and make some good posts to get back some greenies.
    Mike Reilly
    bluebeard96@yahoo.com

I don't get the angst surrounding people and how when they get negged, they want people to sign those negs. It's just bullshit. So you know who they are... what are you going to do? Send them off a nice 'thank-you' pm?

i mean if your gonna screw with someone, why hide behind anonymity?
    If you've got one dot, you're not going to neg someone with ten dots and sign your name, are you? Although you would hope that most people are mature enough not to start an ap-war, you can never be too sure.

if your gonna hide, then theres nothing i can do about it, but if your gonna criticise me then atleast have the balls to put your name on it!
    People always bring this balls thing into it, like it's cowardly to not sign your negs. What if I said that I don't sign 90% of my greens? Is it cowardly then? The system is meant to be anonymous.

im a simple honnest guy, im not gonna be going and making grudges cause you gave me -APs in the past and by no means am i gonna try and get even
    Cool... I negged you on your last post getting up Tedob1 for him saying that he had already posted that Miranda thing. Why? Because he wasn't a dick about it and he added something to the conversation. And I think those sort of notices are perfectly valid, because some people just don't search before posting new threads. And you have to remember, just because you and other members don't care too much about APs, doesn't mean that everyone is that way. I'm sure you could get some nasty **** happening if you negged the wrong member and signed it.

I would like to know how many users actually have ever got a signed neg. This has never happened to me. I love some of the negs that I get... they have me rolling all over the floor with laughter. e.g. 'You really need to familiarise yourself with American slang', 'I like typing with caps, helps me see better'. But still, I have never ever got a signed one. That's fine with me, and it would be fine if they signed them as well, I really don't care that much. It only seems to be a problem with those members who have bugger-all antipoints.