Woman and children..?

Thread: Woman and children..?

Woman and children..?

Greetings all,
    I just visited our local police station today and saw a petition thatís being put up to protest against the abuse and rape of our woman and children. What is it with these people? Why canít they take it out on somebody who can defend him or herself? I will tell you why, because they are spineless cowards, who canít stand up to someone their own size. They should castrate these things (donít know what to call them because they are not worth being called anything), and chuck them into a hole where they can rot until dooms day. I donít understand how God would let these people exist on earth yet they cause so much pain and suffering.

I would like to know how you guys feel about this issue.

Regards
    vanman
    Practise what you preach.

vanman,

Why should we say... or do? How someone could rape one of the most beautiful things of the world (women & children)... we'll never now it. What could be happening inside these "animals" at the exact moment they decide to do such a horrible thing? And the solution... i think we don't have it... and neither the police. We could jail hundreds of these "animals"... but there always will be one more "beast"... Just hope that every "beast" that is caught, suffers more, and much more, than the woman or children "it" touched...

That's what i think, really god post...

v_man and dark, i agree with you guys. i used to volunteer in a shelter for abused women, children and teens. the trauma they suffered frome assault and rape was unimagineable. especially for the children. they didn't trust anyone, and were always afraid to interact with others. all of the people in the shelter were very withdrawn and introverted. i always wanted to take the kids home with me, so hat i could help them to learn to trust people. i know you don't want to hear my life story, so i'll end it here. but you're both right. all this needs to be ended.
    I love pizza...........Do you?

this is a VERY touchy subject. to me if i ran this country, rape would be a crime punished with death (not the chair either, thats to good for those "things") there below human, me and my best friend are both against rape and guys hitting girls, very strongly, my friend choked a guy in a cofee shop for saying he thought it would be funny to rape someone, he got beaten and i think he deserved it, NO ONE talks about that in front of us, i dont care how big they are, if there gunna rape there getting beaten. now, i dont like cops, like at all (iv been totally screwed over by cops so i dont have a high opinion of them, friends have been beaten by em) but i think rapists should be beaten to death, and any guy that hits a girl, should also be beaten to death, thats totally wrong.

IMO there is no lower form of life than one who rapes and/or abuses women and children. It is a pathetic power trip for those that know deep inside themselves that they aren't worth wasting oxygen on. I believe that first they should be sent to jail, in general poplulation, so that the inmates can reek some "justice" on them. Then after they have had a few years of having other inmates rape and abuse them, they should be subjected to a slow and painful death. Such as a gas chamber but instead of once, revive them and do it again and again.

um, hey man your sick. i like the way you think.

IMO there is no lower form of life than one who rapes and/or abuses women and children
    I'm sure many people agree (I do) - those crimes are completely and utterly disgusting.

I believe that first they should be sent to jail, in general poplulation, so that the inmates can reek some "justice" on them. Then after they have had a few years of having other inmates rape and abuse them, they should be subjected to a slow and painful death. Such as a gas chamber but instead of once, revive them and do it again and again.
    Rape and domestic violence are heinous, appalling crimes. But so is sadistic, cruel and inhuman punishment (torture for example). No-one, but no-one, should be subjected to the treatment you just mentioned. How could one claim to live in an enlightened society while encouraging such punishment?

Like 1pizzaluvr4u says afterwards these people have a lot of difficulty in trusting people, and I for one can't imagine what they must be going through.Just think if this must happen to one of your children,wife or even a close relative.Put yourself in that kind of situation, and who knows what we might be capable of.The reality of this whole situation is like darkraider says there is no solution yet.We as parents can only protect up till a certain point, because you cannot be with them all the time.I think when these purpetraitors are finally caught, they should be dealt with very seriously to the full extent of the law.I think it is our personal responsibility to bring these people to justice or report them to the proper authorities if you know about someone who is being molested.
    Practise what you preach.

Originally posted here by gore
    this is a VERY touchy subject. to me if i ran this country, rape would be a crime punished with death (not the chair either, thats to good for those "things") there below human, me and my best friend are both against rape and guys hitting girls, very strongly, my friend choked a guy in a cofee shop for saying he thought it would be funny to rape someone, he got beaten and i think he deserved it, NO ONE talks about that in front of us, i dont care how big they are, if there gunna rape there getting beaten. now, i dont like cops, like at all (iv been totally screwed over by cops so i dont have a high opinion of them, friends have been beaten by em) but i think rapists should be beaten to death, and any guy that hits a girl, should also be beaten to death, thats totally wrong.
    I'm sorry folks i'm going to have to flame.

Jesus H Christ!! Feel the love!

Before I start.. rape = BAD! and I believe in the following proposition rape = prison for very long time.

I'm opposed to the use of the death penalty for ANY crime including rape. and now i'm going to share with you all the reasons why the post above sickened me.

let's look into the future for the moment shall we ..... Gore's won the election, and is now the president of the United States ..... He implements a law saying that all rapists shall be beaten to death (add to this, a guy who hits a girl).

1. He's introducing a barbaric form of capital punishment to the US. for 2 crimes (rape, and opposite sex assult) In my opinion we cannot condem people for murder, when we have people murder in our name.

2. He's re-enforcing the idea of state sponsored "revenge".

3. purely conjecture on my part, but isn't that just going to mean that rapists will tend to "off" the victim so he/she doesn't report the crime.

4. "Rape" is an increasingly expanding word, are there not degree's of rape (there certainly are increasingly in this country) A guy is now deemed to be a rapist unless he can PROVE that he obtained clear and reasoned consent. (Think about this for a moment) .... have you ever gone to a bar, and woken up the next morning with a women you met the night before, and the memories are a bit hazy, that's right you're now a RAPIST. now i'm not saying men don't rape while drunk, but think of all the times when this could go belly up on a guy.

5. there are quite a few occasions when false allegations of rape are made, and I suspect in Gore's world there won't be much due process.

6. and this is where i get really angry ..... "any guy that hits a girl, should also be beaten to death"
    my initial reaction to this is WTF?????? So you're saying that you believe that a guy who hits a girl should recieve the death penalty. I can't even begin to explain to you why this is wrong...wrong...wrong so i'll just throw in a few key words "sexism, extreme punishment, violent, redneck" etc, etc, etc.

7. and finally ""my friend choked a guy in a cofee shop for saying he thought it would be funny to rape someone" I do hope you then promptly your friend to death... oh no you didn't right, so you believe that it's fine to beat up a total stranger for something he said, not even to you.
    However that it's a capital crime to hit a woman. that is such fu__ed up morals.

I'm sure i've got you wrong, but I'm a bit of a liberal, and in my opinion your post was that of a guy who believes in summary execution of punishment, who believe's in the fundamental weakness of females, who believes in the use of violence, and believes that people should be punished for speech. You're not a muslim extremist by any chance are you?

VOTE GORE!!!!! hes a real people person.

Regards

A rather sickened
    Bofhandpfy

--------- EDIT ----------------

I've since read some other posts by Gore, and we seem to share alot of common ground, so i'm just adding the caveat, it is his post that I disagree with, and not Gore in totality.

women and children

I think from what I have learned it is a crime of power, subjugation and humiliation vented upon women by men possesed of low self esteem(not wanting to have sex seen as rejection) In war it is degradation of the enemy.In a marriage it can be mimickd by boys who see thier mothers abused by their fathers. As adults they see women as non deserving of respect( having learned this is the proper way to live)Most rapist are known by their victims. What can be done.? "Quote" from my nursing handbook Men everywhere can treat women as first class citizens (traditionally second class). They can learn to communicate and be nonviolent in their relationships.Slang terms to put women down shouldn't be used. Rape victims should be supported instead of having a finger pointed at them.The treatments today are Depo-Provera(female drug) and anti-androgen drugs, and aversion therapy done with a psychiatrist I too think it is digusting. Auntie
    For hundreds of years the brain was physically capable of the thoughts of a Galelio or an Aristotle among people who had not yet learned to count to ten. Much of that equipment is still unused and waiting.