Thread: School Proxy

Question School Proxy

Hey im on my schools computer and network and i was wondering how i can get past their proxy connections. They block everything thats hacking, and i want to download a backdoor for their network. Someone help me please. If your wondering their running Websense. Thats like that thing that blocks certain sites. PlEs help... pEs

-E

Why would we help you commit a crime?
    http://searchsecurity.techtarget.com...550928,00.html
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

Hey im on my schools computer and network and i was wondering how i can get past their proxy connections.
    Your school has a proxy for a reason. School networks are usually strict in policy and do not allow viewing of pr0n, hacking, warez, etc.

i want to download a backdoor for their network.
    Any good administrator will know if a backdoor is being used (eg logs of innapropriate web pages accessed, admin privledge attempts, etc) and chances are serious cosequences legal and civil can result. That is a chance we AO'ers do not want to take.

Please reconsider your actions before it is too late.

its a crime to help someone commit a crime. and here you are asking strangers in a public place. Your really not too bright are you Exodus2002!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

I would offer you this advice.....

Rethink what you are doing, delete this thread and spend some time at AO learning how to use skills to a good use, rather than how to download **** to cause trouble.

Not only is this stupid, but it is a really bone-headed move that can land you in prison. Do you feel l337 that you want to open a backdoor on your school's network, or hack them for that matter? That is totally lame, and highly disliked. We can't stop you from breaking the law, but for your own good, don't try anything like that. Also, for your own good, don't post questions like this here because we really don't like reading them. Hope I helped, and please reconsider.
    Space For Rent.. =]