Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now What?

Banned

Now What?

It's been quite awhile since the last senior bannin', so what's this one for? Why was Ratman2 banned?

Banned
    Greetings:

Ratman2 was banned for abuse of the AntiPoints Systems. Several users have recently complained about unfair assignments with hostile comments attached, and after an investigation, Ratman2 was found to be the culprit.

When will people learn, that JP > AntiPoints System, and can manually ban users if necessary?

Sad to see him go......what if others are involved?
    I love pizza...........Do you?

Wow.. surprising. Sad to see him go; I always had good discussions with him.

I liked Ratman2 as well but agree with the zero tolerance with abuse of AP system.

Ok guys I am back. Whether I STAY or not depends on the outcome of this post.

To any members that may have felt my point comments were hostile: I applogize if I have offended any fellow members here. I have given out some reds as of late. However, I myself didn't feel the comments left were hostile. I USUALLY DON'T respond to the AP assinment thing and MOST of the time sign my points. If you feel I may have left you a hostile comment, PM me and I will rectify the situation ASAP. Once again I applogize to those I may have offended.

To JP: I think this could have been handled better than it got handled. I get banned out of the blue. No explanation, no squat, no nothing. I'm VERY approachable. You could have PM'ed me saying something like "You know Matt, some users are complaining about your AP comments, what's going on." But you chose not to do that. Instead, you ban me. I have to have JC start this thread just to figure out what is going on here. You don't even bother to E-mail me. Were you going to E-Mail me?? When I go into IRC and try to talk to you to take care of the situation you make comments I find insulting (which you have continued to do as of today) then kick/ban me. I think 398 posts, 5 tutorials, 1085 AP's, and God only knows how many HOURS devoted to this site each day (as seen by my status) ought to count for A LITTLE courtesey before you punch the ban switch. Think abot it.

Banned
    NeoAcid5000 > aren't you the one who posted about 12 goodbye-threads in the Tutorials-forum earlier this week? Do you know how long it takes me to delete a thread? Do you know you wasted my time? Do you know you would've been banned already if I hadn't deleted them? (I just realized that... I should've waited a little longer to delete them). Next time you're going to post a good-bye thread, save us the trouble and just leave like you should've done half a year ago already...

Ratman3 > Hmm... get lost.

I Must also add applogies to Deb for not being the best person in IRC over the past 24 hours. Sorry Deb.

Originally posted here by Negative
    NeoAcid5000 > aren't you the one who posted about 12 goodbye-threads in the Tutorials-forum earlier this week? Do you know how long it takes me to delete a thread? Do you know you wasted my time? Do you know you would've been banned already if I hadn't deleted them? (I just realized that... I should've waited a little longer to delete them). Next time you're going to post a good-bye thread, save us the trouble and just leave like you should've done half a year ago already...

Ratman3 > Hmm... get lost.
    Negative > I applogized in public. If you have a problem with that, PM me man.

Banned
    Get lost.

Originally posted here by Negative
    Get lost.
    Negative see my above post. I will not, repeat, WILL NOT (I flat out REFUSE) argue this issue with you either on the forums OR on IRC. If you wanna PM me, fine. If you don't wanna PM me drop it.