quetions

Thread: quetions

quetions

Well I got a couple of questions. On the main page, you can download Security text files and security downloads. What are these, and how do i find out what they do? I know this is pretty basic and I probably show know, but I am a real newbi. Thanks for any help.
    cybnut

hi, if you download a textfile, it's content will be related to the name of the file, or the category where you found it. download it and open the article in question find out what it does. this also applies to the security downloads. they are here to give people an idea of the kind of software that is out there and available to anyone. you should have a play with some of it, best way to learn.
    if you are still unsure or have further questions, just check back here and people will answer you, mostly

be good...
    Hmm...theres something a little peculiar here. Oh i see what it is! the sentence is talking about itself! do you see that? what do you mean? sentences can\'t talk! No, but they REFER to things, and this one refers directly-unambigeously-unmistakably-to the very sentence which it is!

Thanks. I did download '020.text', it was in German. oh well, I'll try a different one.
    cybnut