"Previous Thread" and "Next Thread"

Thread: "Previous Thread" and "Next Thread"

"Previous Thread" and "Next Thread"

I apologize if this has been asked and answered before, but the amount of matches when I did my search were too numerous to browse. Searches on topics in this forum often contain words that are prevalent in a LOT of posts.

Question is this: Do the next thread and previous thread links work?

It would be nice to scroll through threads that way. I don't want to take the time to reload the main page when I'm just going to click on the next thread anyway. I realize I can open the threads in a new window and just close them after I wiew them (which I have been doing), but it looks like the feature has been though about and implemented but, for some reason, not working properly.

[edit] Maybe I should clarify... when I click the last thread or next thread, the same thread reloads in my proser, even though the link includes the current thread ID and "goto=nextnewest" or "goto=nextoldest"

damn I'm tired... not sure what the hell a proser is... how 'bout a "browser"
    Mike Reilly
    bluebeard96@yahoo.com

The next thread and previous thread buttons seem to take you to the next/previous thread which was posted in the forum of the thread that you're currently viewing. So (unfortunately) they don't work for the front page, and you can't keep hitting them to scroll through the threads on the front page.

OK, that makes sense. Thanks.
    Mike Reilly
    bluebeard96@yahoo.com