Maybe an audio visual section ?

Thread: Maybe an audio visual section ?

Maybe an audio visual section ?

I just did this little .gif for fun ( so it's OK to laugh at it) but it made me think that maybe some of you guys that have some genuine talent at those tutorials should be able to make audio or video presentations for people to download. Of course you would obviously have to be more talented than i am. Anyway it's just a thought wadda u guys think?
    [shadow]Seek the truth and it will set you free[/shadow]

HA - very clever - but i doubt that they will grant you permission to have an audio-visual section based on that gif - although it is entertaining, i dont think it supplies enough need for another section in my own opinion

Please forgive the misunderstanding

Well, I suppose that I have failed once again To make myself understood. That in itself is a reason that should not do tutorials. I think that a large part of the future of the internet ( thanks to broadband ) will be video and audio. I would hope that a part of this will not be just entertainment , it will be enlightnening or educational video. Tutorials on networking and network security are produced buy manufacturers already but are generally very product ( their product) specific . They also have a tendency to be very expensive.
    Originally the high cost of these tutorial videos was to ofset the high production cost, rented studios and equiptment. This is no longer true now it is for profit. And now it is also true that anyone with a digital video camera , a little editing knowledge and more talent than me can make a very informative video. Imagine what 2 or 3 of you could do if you got together.
    So I just thought that maybe some of you very talented individuals might be able to produce a few video or even audio tutioials for those of us that tend to be challenged in the area of reading comprehention. They could be in a variety of formats Quicktime, mpeg, mpeg-4, Windows media , Flash, even a good Powerpoint presentation. The high cost of hosting them can be averted by not trying to stream them but just offering them for download. Well it was just a thought . PS : There is probably enough market that AO could even sell a cd containing some of the better ones.
    [shadow]Seek the truth and it will set you free[/shadow]