Status on AntiOnline
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Status on AntiOnline

Status on AntiOnline

I understand that AntiPoints and posts are how you recieve higher status here. What exactly is the full line of sucession and how many posts get you there?
    If at first you don\'t succeed, try again. Then give up. There is no sense in being ridiculous about things!

Its not about how many posts you make. Its all about how many good worthy posts that you make. Anybody can post 24 hours a day, but is it teaching anybody in the AO community? Since you are new, i will let you in on a little secret, try not to worry about your AP's. We are not here to build up a rank using our ap status. The wanting of AP's will lead you into many disleading things, and may as well get you banned. It happened to some members here, try reading the sites FAQ, by time you are done, you will know every piece of information that will help you succeed and gain a lot of knowledge from here. -Ebo

Its not how many posts you get it is if your posts are interesting and worth reading.If they are then the people that liked them can give you antipoints.Just read the faq and that should get you started.Sorry Ebo I basically wrote what you wrote and didnt know until I posted it and my page refreshed.

http://www.antionline.com/misc.php?action=faq

I read the FAQ already. I was just wondering about the line of succession and how to get there!
    If at first you don\'t succeed, try again. Then give up. There is no sense in being ridiculous about things!

What exactly do you mean by line of succession.

I know Jr. Member comes after Newbie, I was already told that. But how many posts and whatnot does it take to get bumped up?

Banned
    Is this what you're looking for? It's in the FAQ, you know...

Do get to jr member you need 75 posts to be a jr member,175 to be a member,275 to be a addict and 400 posts to be a senior member.It is all in the faq.http://www.antionline.com/misc.php?s...=faq&page=3#34

Oops! I must have overlooked that. Thank you for your help.

If you can't find out in the FAQ, then just keep posting and making good threads. You will know when you reach the point to be bumped up.